main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Humble apologises/July Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Killeen, TX' started by Tandeer, Jun 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tandeer

Tandeer Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2001
    I am so sorry everyone, you have my most humble apologises for missing the meeting saturday.

I had a family emergency I had to deal with in Austin and I am just now getting home at 10:00 on Sunday.

Woody, I got your call when I got home, but thank you for callling. I jumped and ran so fast that I forgot my cell phone.

Now, for another question... July's meeting. It falls in the middle of a 3 day holiday weekend. Do we keep the date the same, or back it up a week?

Thoughts?

2. Darth_Fairacon

Darth_Fairacon Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 24, 2004
    No worries. I think the meeeting date was just a bad day for all... :)

I was sick as a dog the day prior and SAT was no better. SUN I was well enough to hold the camera and to shoot, but that was about the extent of my energy. Seems to be a nasty chest cold going around and I don't wanna wish it on anyone! YUCK! Now Jacki has it and is coughing day and night.

I think we should forward the meeting one week to the following SAT.

:)
    Todd
    DF

3. Jedisabre

Jedisabre Jedi Youngling

Oct 4, 2002
    I agree to have the meeting on the following Saturday after the 4th also.

Woody

4. Tandeer

Tandeer Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2001
    Well, if no one else pipes up by Monday, I'll contact George and move the meeting to the 2nd Saturday in July.

5. Calest_DaSule

Calest_DaSule Jedi Youngling

Jan 28, 2003
    Awsome, The second Saturday of the month will be great. We were going to have to miss this one if it stayed the 2nd because we are dropping the boys off at the airport in Dallas. I will update the webpage for all the new members. {scratching chin} I think there is a new one.

Paul

6. KellyJeanne

KellyJeanne Jedi Youngling

Jun 8, 2005
    i would be the new one :D my kids will be with me and they love starwars so that will be awsome

7. BroodMcEto

BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2002
    Also, Holli and Craig are interested in heading out. They contacted me, and I pointed them your way! I'll see if Waco wants to make a trip down.

8. pattwa_fett

pattwa_fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 20, 2004
    I'll be there...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.