main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Humbug

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Lothos, Dec 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lothos

Lothos Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 28, 2002
    For some reason i'm just not in the holiday spirit anyone else like this :(

2. Jedi Speewwy

Jedi Speewwy Jedi Master star 5

Dec 24, 1999
    Me! I've got the most horrible flu. :(

3. Nala_Alturi

Nala_Alturi Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 16, 2002
    Sorry to hear you have the flu Jedi_Speewwy. :(
    Remember to drink plenty of fluids get lots of rest,and watch Star Wars Episode 1,2,4,5,6
    As Needed. :)
    Get Well Soon

4. Nala_Alturi

Nov 16, 2002
    Lothos you are not the only one.I normaly throw a big Christmas Party but this year I put up a few lights and that was it.For some reason I Just Was not in the holiday spirit .

5. Lothos

Aug 28, 2002
    it's partially due to the fact that I've stopped speaking with my father ( let me give you the back story. I'm 16, my dad cheated on my mom with this uber-psycho-witch and divorced my mom in 94. I begged him not to go, crying and grabbing his leg, but he left anyway and so I would only see him every other weekend and I finally realized he was fake father who only expressed his love by buying me things.)

6. Nala_Alturi

Nov 16, 2002
    That`s Deep.
    everybody makes mistakes and it seems to me he made 1 MISTAKE that cost him more then relized. not only did he lose your mom he also lost you .i know what like to have a loved one walk out on you.(you see my own mom gave me up because i was not a boy.my father a person I never knew was nowhere to be found.I was adopted at the age of 7). but those were their mistakes not mine.I don`t blame myself or feel bad because of other peoples mistakes.(i make enough of my own i don`t need help in that area in my life. :) )You should not should not either.

7. Lothos

Aug 28, 2002
    Thank you Nala, your kind words bring a comforting smile to my face this holiday season. :)

8. Nala_Alturi

Nov 16, 2002
    your welcome Lothos :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.