main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story Humility (Harry Potter/A Nightmare On Elm Street crossover)

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by THRAWNFAN, Sep 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THRAWNFAN

THRAWNFAN Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 23, 2007
    Fandoms: Harry Potter/ A Nightmare On Elm Street
    Title: Humility
    Author: THRAWNFAN
    Timeframe: Over a six year timespan, starting in 1991
    Characters: Tom Riddle(Lord Voldemort), Freddy Krueger, various original characters, Satan and a cameo from Death(Discworld)
    Rating: R
    Genre: Crossover, horror, revenge fantasy
    Summary: Why did it take so long for Voldemort to recover from his wounds? This story answers it, and doesn't leave out the nasty bits.
    Warnings: This story is pretty violent and perhaps mean spirited. I'm trying not to be, though.
    Disclaimer: Enjoy!

Chapter 1

Freddy Krueger was falling through a long black tunnel. There were rushing sounds, but since he was in a vacuum, Krueger assumed that it was demonic in nature. He was right.

He crashed finally onto a steel floor, but he could not see anything else, as he was in total darkness. Krueger turned around, looking, laughing to himself. He wasn't scared of pain. Pinhead even offered him a job once, but Krueger told him off in these exact words: "Blow me". The Black Pope of Hell was not used to such insults, but then again, he's not used to dealing with reality warpers.

Krueger walked around for a little bit, until the big man himself was present right before his very eyes. Freddy raised his clawed glove in a mock salute.

"Enough jokes? Alright, whatever you say."

Satan was a being of enormous power and talent. His origins remain a mystery, but the Miltonian version is off by quite a few marks indeed. As Satan likes to tell everyone who comes his way: "If an omnipotent God existed, why doesn't he just destroy me?" Nevertheless, he had a point, and thankfully Satan was not omnipotent either. He instead had a wide range of powers relating to control over matter, dimensional control and reality warping abilities. He could also create demonic entities at will, leaving them with a will of their own but ultimately under his complete dominion. Freddy Krueger gets his reality warping powers from these golems of ill repute, and thus he was a "subsidiary" and default employee of the Big Bad.

Satan was talking telepathically to Krueger. He likes the cut of his jib, and he feels that his "talents" are wasted down here. Personally, Krueger thought that Satan just wanted him out of his way so he could go back to reading comic books. Darkseid and Jack Kirby happened to have a fan in the most evil being in known existence.

It was a job, something to do. Apparently some ***hole from Britain named Tom Riddle had aquired a sufficient amount of magical abilities to prevent most forms of demonic intrusion. He was also particularly talented at closing his mind from outside penetration. Krueger is essentially a hired supernatural hitman. And he can't fool around this time like he does with "those stupid kids", as Satan referred to Freddy's past victims as. This guy was dangerous as a mortal could be. Before he left, he gace one last look at the horned behemoth Satan, thumbing through some Garth Ennis in two hands and masturbating in another. He didn't get very much information except for Riddle's address in Albania.

"I guess I'll have to kill some people first to get his blood pumping", thought Krueger as he approached Kacinar via a reality rip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.