main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[Humor]Fenig's Penny Arcade Thread

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by FenigDurak, Sep 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FenigDurak

FenigDurak Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 6, 2002
    It saddens me that it has been over a month since I have updated this illustrious thread. A pox on the distractions that keep me from Penny Arcade.

We are delving further into the realm of Twisp and Catsby. O, beloved Twisp and Catsby. Darling Catsby and your poignant responses.

If ever there was a reason to bleed from the eyes, an explanative slide show with Tycho is a good one.

Dare not venture into the store of bitten fruit for you enter a world far worse than foreign to our own. Bright light that assaults the eyes, the air tingles with virus-less overpriced technology, and yournose will never be rid of "hackey sack."

There are no words to accurately describe how a pre-teen out smarts Gabe. Poor guy. It must be the WoW. Gotta be.

WARNING

There, you've been warned. The following few links will take you to comics that may or may not have questionable content. Granted, when it comes to the sophistication of Penny Arcade, anything could seem questionable. It's because you don't understand it. Just accept that and move on.

When speaking at MIT, one must remember, at all times, that you are surrounded by people of a higher intellect than yours. Not Tycho's, but yours. So, to prevent embarassment to your person and to keep your speech flowing over the wrapt silence of your audience, use words such as (@(&+=!^$+%.

I look back on my few years and I can track the evolution of household products. Percolators to Mr. Coffee. Toaster over to Microwave Oven. FF2000 to FF2006.

At last we venture upon the motivation behind my update. Being of a morose mood tonight, I bring you Automated Customer Service!

2. gra-co_o_hun

gra-co_o_hun Jedi Master star 5

May 5, 2005
    Fenig, that last strip just painted the worst visual [face_sick] but funny [face_laugh]

3. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    [image=http://www.creaturecantina.com/news_images/2005/0525/order66.JPG]

4. FenigDurak

Dec 6, 2002
    I've spent the last twenty minutes laughing myself to tears!

Who is really to blame here?

It's scary to think that these guys have KIDS! Well, Gabe has a kid anyway, and he's doling out advice.

And now, we delve into the world of VG Cats. There is something about video game commentary that I just can't get enough of. I'm not sure where this fascination stems from, but I'm fighting off the weed killer tooth and nail!

X-Men Legends 2

Warning! Comic not appropriate for youngins or the faint of heart!

My favorite one so far!

Oh Christian Bale, how I love thee? Let me count the ways...

5. FenigDurak

Dec 6, 2002
    Not lost are the days of actual violence breaking out at losing face, losing pride, and losing Soul Caliber.

6. FenigDurak

Dec 6, 2002
    -=le sigh=- PA changed their page format and so all of the old links are now faulty.

7. FenigDurak

Dec 6, 2002
    I felt there was a certain resonance that would ring true for these boards. Every three years for the last decade a new debate has risen over what classifies as a spoiler. "King Kong" is due for release very soon, directed by the recently diminished Peter Jackson (old vs new), and one could say that the story of Kong is as old as cinema itself. Darn well near it anyway. So I leave the debate for some other time as it's a long, well divided issue that belongs somewhere else.

Go clog and murder someone elses thread!

8. FenigDurak

Dec 6, 2002
    I go through these phases of comic-dom. My humor waxes and wanes more than the freaking moon, and yet I still make it to the PA page a few times a week. Unfortunately for you, dear readers, today's link is not a Penny Arcade link. No, instead, I share with you the magic that is the Perry Bible Fellowship, hereby known as PBF. "What?" you may ask. "Has she gone completely bonkers? Our beloved Princess has -=GASP!=- switched sides?!" No, I haven't desecrated the royal humor with thoughts of the afterlife and holy salvation.

Instead, I bring a strip meant purely for one reader. Zoom, this one is for you.

Who here likes candy? I know I do! Lets all take a trip into a magical factory filled with diminutive workers who like to sing and dance and an overlord who is as eccentric as the day is long.

I nearly wet myself at this one...

9. jthornto

jthornto Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2005
    Hot dogs are nasty. This is probably a sketch from an actual picture inside a hot dog factory. Hello? The Jungle, anyone?

10. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    Hee hee hee. More brownies.

That reminds me -- I still need to send brownies to my Dark Lotus Ninja homies in Floridia.

11. FenigDurak

Dec 6, 2002
    There is something about PBF that just makes me inherently happy. I've been told that it's most likely because I have a twisted and dark sense of humor. I think it's because I can truly appreciate something that is purely funny despite it's subject matter. This, for instance, just demonstrates that I, a cat lover, have the ability to truly laugh at myself and the things I hold dear.

12. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    This actually happened to me once.

13. FenigDurak

Dec 6, 2002
    That's disgusting, unfortunate, and hilarious all at once. Good job, Zoom. Good job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.