Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Jedi_Knight_Birr, Sep 13, 2004.
I always suspected the gonk droid had wandered on to the set from a nearby burger king...
but how does it smell?
THIS one smells like AWESOME, I bet...
You didn't post the picture
The one showing the dress?
Yeah, didn't want to get banned
I asked the magic 8 ball when this baby would be born, and it said "After you perform 3 noble tasks" I think getting out of a chair is a noble task for me right now...
Ok, I have two to share:
[link=http://www.exploratorium.edu/ronh/age/]Want to know your age on Mercury? How about Pluto?[/link]
im going to have to call bovince scat on that planetary age one. mostly cause i enter my birthay as 11-18 and it says my next earth birthday is 11-17.
It did that on Dan's as well. Mine came out fine. One day isn't going to change the calculations all that much. They might have rounded it down to make all the other numbers prettier and less complicated.
Can I call a moritarium on all cat caption/I can haz chezburger images until the end of the year? It's so 2008. And I think it's had it's time in the sun, but now is no longer funny...even with Star Wars references.
Don't make me pull a catz44 and start a poll!
Fine, I won't post anymore LOLCatz for a while. I will, however, post some DISCO!
[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwobZWQIAiU&feature=player_embedded]Can you feel the Force?[/link]
that song is quite groovy though
and i dig the shredding guitar solo at the end
Instead of lolcats, I give you punny jokes
1. How Do You Catch a Unique Rabbit?
Unique Up On It.
2. How Do You Catch a Tame Rabbit?
3. How Do Crazy People Go Through The Forest ?
They Take The Psycho Path
4. How Do You Get Holy Water?
You Boil The Hell Out Of It
5. What Do Fish Say When They Hit a Concrete Wall?
6. What Do Eskimos Get From Sitting On The Ice too Long?
7. What Do You Call a Boomerang That Doesn't work?
8. What Do You Call Cheese That Isn't Yours?
9. What Do You Call Santa's Helpers?
10. What Do You Call Four Bullfighters In Quicksand?
11. What Do You Get From a Pampered Cow?
12. What Do You Get When You Cross a Snowman With a Vampire?
13. What Lies At The Bottom Of The Ocean And Twitches?
A Nervous Wreck.
14. What's The Difference Between Roast Beef And Pea Soup?
Anyone Can Roast Beef.
15. Where Do You Find a Dog With No Legs?
Right Where You Left Him.
16. Why Do Gorillas Have Big Nostrils?
Because They Have Big Fingers .
17. Why Don't Blind People Like To Sky Dive?
Because It Scares The Dog.
18. What Kind Of Coffee Was Served On The Titanic?
19. What Is The Difference Between a Harley And a Hoover ?!
The Location Of The Dirt Bag.
20. Why Did Pilgrims' Pants Always Fall Down?
Because They Wore Their Belt Buckle On Their Hat.
21. What's The Difference Between a Bad Golfer And a Bad Skydiver?
A Bad Golfer Goes, Whack , Dang!
A Bad Skydiver Goes Dang! Whack .
22. How Are a Texas Tornado And a Tennessee Divorce The Same?
Somebody's Gonna Lose A Trailer
HAHHAHA, some of those were really funny!...like this one....
Where Do You Find a Dog With No Legs?
Right Where You Left Him.
hehe, I like twisted humor.
[link=http://gizmodo.com/5306215/enigma-battleship-is-probably-the-best-drinking-game-ever]I can think of some people who would enjoy this[/link]
[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PHnRIn74Ag]Creepiest baby video ever.[/link]
Found these through a friend...
I know I'm sick & morbid & everyone might have different view of me after this, but the zombie one is my fav except they need to look more like zombies. I'll leave it at that.
Don't throw stones, they hurt!
Lends a whole new meaning to "eat my flesh and drink my blood!" I LOVE it!
I've seen the SW one before, and I love that one, too.
Oh, Kim, you're so morbid; a little ghetto surgery makes you go "ew."