Saga Hunted - Jedi, Rebel/Sith, Imperial RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Horus_Scrainets, Apr 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Horus_Scrainets Jedi Padawan

This is an RP, and as such, you are free to create characters, Side Stories, Sub plots, and such, within some reasonable boundries, i.e. No killing others characters unless with their expressed permission, no god powers (Invulnerability, Omniscience, etc. etc.), and no duplicating characters. So if someone is Emperor Palpatine, you can not also be Emperor Palpatine. Feel free to create races, weapons, vehicles, creatures, etc. etc. just don't make them unbeatable. The story so far is that of Horus Scrainets, a Jedi, who is being hunted by the forces of the Empire and the Sith. Write your character in on any side you want, but please, please don't all be Jedi/Sith. Also use this description for your character, and above all have fun.

Character Name - Horus Scrainets
    Age - 27 standard years
    Birthplace - Threc'tal
    Species - Fer'neph
    Height - 2.21 Meters
    Weight - 65 Kilos
    Alliance - Jedi, Rebels
    Appearance - Tall and lithe, with long curly Reddish black hair, Green/Purple Eyes, Short beard, Color Changing Skin. Dark flowing robes and a long cape with a large hood, Boots, and gloves.
    Weapon - Lightsaber, Indigo

"I knew that woman would cause problems." He said to himself. Horus Scrainets felt throught the force for a sign of his Sith assailants. "Nothing, maybe I lost them." He thought hopefully. His Electrospatial sense told him otherwise. The blue puple blade of his saber ignited, illuminating the dark alleyway. He admired its intricate and complex design when he heard another lightsaber ignite above him. The Sith assasin jumped down and attempted to spear him with an outstreached lightsaber. Horus Scrainets easily parried and then counter attacked, killing his opponent. He then lashed out through the force incapacitating two more. He ran out into the market square and leapt over a railing down to his landing pad. His R7 unit beeped and whistled upon seeing him approach. He fired up the X-Wings engines and flew off into the night.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.