main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Hunted (M/L) Oldies Challenge!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by HelloKelly, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HelloKelly

HelloKelly Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2009
    Title: Hunted
    Author: HelloKelly
    Summery: Mara is hunting down Luke to assassinate him.
    Time: Right after RotJ
    Additional Notes: A Part of the Oldies Challenge. And my words were Macabre, Predatory, and Glee. Also I have never written Angst before so?

Mara lay perfectly still; her eyes slowly tracking the desert below her. In the distance a small farm set nestled into the sand and through her binoculars she watched a small figure move around in one of the buildings. He had been in there for quite some time and Mara was quickly growing tired of the waiting game. Normally she had more patience but this was a special instance.
    This was her last mission. She just needed to complete this and her long work as the Emperor?s Hand would be over. But this time her prey was proving to be rather a difficult case. It wasn?t from lack of opportunity though. No Mara had had more then enough of those. But this last time needed to be special. It needed to be unique. So she waited and slowly bided her time until the moment was just right.
    There was a slight problem though; one slight hitch in the plan. Mara couldn?t get within five yards of her prey. Courtesy of her beloved Master, she would need to find a way to kill him from afar. It was his with his dying breath that he ordered her to kill Skywalker and now every time she came near him she went crazy. A couple months ago she had come in contact with him by accident and had nearly killed him in the middle of a public transport.
    It was by sheer will that she?d slipped from the craft before she could do something rash. It was uncontrollable and it seemed that the nearer she got to him the stronger the urge got. Luckily she had been across the transport from him and had quickly exited. Mara growled in nostalgic frustration as she recollected what had happened next. The stupid man had followed her!
    She had gotten of the ship and started towards the marketplace when she suddenly felt like cutting someone?s head off. She turned around and saw him trailing behind her with an odd expression on his face. It was like he was in a trance. She was ashamed to admit, but at that point she had panicked. It was the first time the order had taken control of her and she was completely unsure of what to do.
    So she quickly lost him among the various venders in the market and returned to the ship. It wasn?t until she was searching for her luggage and came across the man?s bag. As soon as she read the name tag she had realized what was going on. Then she went on her way the image of the man in the market still running through her head.

Luke stood in the little hut and waited. He had come here to be alone at his old home. To have a chance to finally say goodbye to his uncle and aunt. It didn?t take him long to realize that he was being watched. At first this scared him but then as the day progress his fear slowly turned to curiosity. So now he stood just within the small hut?s doorway and stared out into the desert.
    Dusk was setting in on the desert and the suns were just barely visible in the west. A small figure lay up on the mountaintop just left of the setting suns just barely discernible to the naked eye. Well with the help of the Force that is. The Force is a peeping Tom?s best friend. Luke thought with a grin. The two of them had been watching each other for three hours now and Luke had gotten barely any information on his stalker.
    She was dressed in tan and had her hood up but there was an occasional moment where the hood she was wearing slipped up and he caught a glimpse of her eyes. Fiery little things they were and they seemed to burn into his soul as they scrutinized every little detail surrounding him. Her robes may have made her hard to spot at first but a man would have to be a fool to loose sight of her again.
    Her robes were form fitting and occasionally Luke got a nice view when she shifted. But one couldn?t place a woman by her breasts so Luke waited for a more noticeable trait. Not that her boobs weren?t noticeable that is. But Luke still wished he could catc

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    You caught Mara's feelings excellently. =D=

Great action sequence there =D=

And Mara's butt and boobs [face_laugh] [face_laugh] ;) Definitely enough to get his attention [face_laugh]

3. Jedi_Jinx

Jedi_Jinx Jedi Youngling

Apr 16, 2010
    You captured Mara's character perfectly! And I'm glad she failed in that last mission of hers. She and Luke make too good of a couple for her to have actually killed him.

=D= =D=

4. Raphire

Raphire Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 19, 2008
    True loves kiss? Lol. I loved Mara and Luke's wandering eye was hilarious.

5. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Great to see Luke and Mara coming together in a different way.=D==D=

6. HelloKelly

Nov 12, 2009
    Thanks Jade Eyes! Lol. They seem to work well on most men. When I brought home Sacrifice my brother was practically drooling over the cover.

Thanks Jedi_Jinx I am as well.

And what's so wrong with true loves kiss Raphire? Thanks I liked it too!

Thank you Earlybird!

7. jedi1952

jedi1952 Jedi Master star 1

Apr 15, 2007
  8. HelloKelly

Nov 12, 2009
    Ummm thanks Jedi1952?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.