main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Huntsville~~AoTC tickets are now on sell

Discussion in 'Archive: Huntsville, AL' started by SirDarth_Mojo, May 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirDarth_Mojo

SirDarth_Mojo Jedi Youngling

Apr 28, 2002
    you heard it here everybody..tickets are on sell at hollywood 18 for attack of the clones on opening day (may 16th)

here are the showtimes
    10:00
    1:10
    4:20
    7:30
    10:45

There is still a debate on the midnight show, but im trying to talk them into it so keep your ears and eyes open and go get them while you can.

LAter

2. Darth Sin

Darth Sin Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 14, 1999
    Thanks Mojo!! I have already secured my tickets for the 10am showing. Please let us know assuredly and speedily if there is to be a midnight showing. At this point I don't care, but if there is, I plan to be there.

Keep pushing for it!!! :D

Darth Sin! :cool:

3. Kueller

Kueller Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2001
    I'm seeing it twice opening day so I'm set. If there is a midnight one, i'm going to that one too.

4. SirDarth_Mojo

Apr 28, 2002
    well i have some news for everybody...

Hollywood 18 has heard my voice and there will be a midnight showing wednesday night/ thursday morning on the 16th at 12:01.

i already snagged my tickets and i got two for you kueller. so go get them soon and fast cause they will go fast.

also the 7:30 showing thursday is SOLD OUT. so i hope everybody got there ticks

see you at the movies,
    SirdarthMojo

5. Kueller

Oct 15, 2001
    Hey, darth sin, get your tix for midnight and that can be our first fanforce meeting.

that makes it three times on opening day.

6. SirDarth_Mojo

Apr 28, 2002
    o yeah thursday ill probley see it three times, although i might have to work that morning ill be there all night. :)..

its gonna rock!!!!!

7. Thornmoon

Thornmoon Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2002
    WOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!

GOnna be there at the 4:20 showing!!!!

8. The Larch

The Larch Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 26, 1999
    No offense to Mojo, but here are the times for Thursday at the Carmike 10, for those on this end of town. :)

midnight (Wed. night), 1130am, 1240, 100, 230, 340, 400, 530, 640, 700, 830, 940, 1000, 1130, 1230

Unfortunately, they're not selling tickets in advance (at least that's what they told me). So I'll be there Thurs. morning probably to get ticks to the 530 show (or whatever I can get around there). Box office opens at 10am I think, 430-0718.

9. Kueller

Oct 15, 2001
    Hey, larch. i guess you live near madison. anyway, its kind of funny about carmike. i would be going there too, but i needed to get my tix early. also about two weeks ago they said they werent getting it at all. they seem to have gotten things together, and i will go there for later shows(next week maybe) but i already had tix to four different shows at hollywood before i knew carmike was even going to have it. that no advance ticket policy they have over there is annoying, and i always take a sure thing over a not sure thing, if you know what i mean.

i know all that stuff probably doesnt make sense but o well. im delirious just waiting for the movie. only 13 hours left!

10. The Larch

The Larch Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 26, 1999
    Yeah, I'm almost in Madison. :) From what I heard, the Carmike could only get (or afford?) Spiderman *or* Episode II, but not both. I think they'd do well either way. They said they don't have the equipment to do advance ticket sales, whatever that means.

Again no offense to employees of the Hollywood 18, but I've had so many bad projection experiences there that I only go there if something isn't playing at the Carmike. Just about every movie I see there has some problem with the picture not being centered on the screen, or out of focus, or the sound being messed up, or something. Hopefully they'll be up to snuff for the big day tomorrow. ;)

Ooh, some people are juuuust about to see that Lucasfilm logo pop up... (can't wait until I get my chance!)

11. Kueller

Oct 15, 2001
    oooooohhhh, yyeeeeeessssss. saw the movie this morning and all i can say is YES! I still don't believe that i saw it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.