main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey Hurricane Charley/Frances/Ivan/Jeanne Relief

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by BellaSabrina, Sep 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    Hey guys,

I am going to be honest here when I say this, but there are people right now that are in great trouble, and they need our help. While we have a roof over our heads, most do not, and most are going without a home and sleeping on floors of YMCAs. Not to mention those that lost their lives in the wake of a storm.

And I just read about how 700 people in Haiti died due to this terrible Hurricane Jeanne that just went through that area. :(

I was wondering if any of you would be interested in helping out a bit for this, giving donations and whatnot for the disaster relief.

I'll be contacting FEMA & RedCross to see what else we can do to help and whatnot. We might just have to go to our local RedCrosses and donate there.

Any ideas? Post 'em.

I'm going to have this ALL together for the October meeting. :)

2. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Ghosts_Of_Anakin Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    If we do anything, I'd like to see it done for Florida because they've been hit the hardest. Now with Jeanne's impact imminent, that'll make four hurricanes making landfall there in about two months. They need help most of all.

3. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    Florida is our biggest concern right now. Especially with Jeanne hitting there and Lisa to follow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.