main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Hurricane Relief - Bosque Farms Bowling Alley

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by BrotherHalo, Sep 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andromeda13

Andromeda13 Jedi Youngling star 4

May 31, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Wow! Kinda gives one something to look forward to at the next Mos Alba meeting.......

2. jedijason330

jedijason330 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2005

:eek: How did I fit all of that under my hat?

3. Andromeda13

May 31, 2005
    Perhaps we shouldn't go there.......... [face_laugh]

4. JABBA_JO

JABBA_JO Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 7, 2005
    just use some soul glo

5. jedijason330

Jul 11, 2005
  6. Andromeda13

May 31, 2005
    I use that quite often.......

7. JABBA_JO

JABBA_JO Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 7, 2005
    [face_whistling] JUST LET YOUR SOUL GLO. [face_whistling]

8. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Lord Melkor just sent me this photo.....he received from a friend of his at the Valencia County Newspaper. The story will run this Wednesday!!! Cyndi & Greg....you ROCK!!!!

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/TD5151/Katrina%20Charity%20Events/CyndiGreg.jpg]

9. Lord_Melkor

Lord_Melkor Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 15, 2005
    jason, quite a fro my little friend...i am trying to get some more pics if he has them...no guarantees...

jason, go study and learn...i need for you to get a good job to help pay for what may be left of my social security when i get old
    [face_praying]

10. JediMexx

JediMexx Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2004
    Wow you both look great!!!! Good job all.

11. jedijason330

Jul 11, 2005
    Does anyone have any more pictures from Saturday to post? Also, if these pictures get in the paper here with an article, I would be willing to buy a bunch up and take them to one of you in ABQ next Monday if you all want any.

12. black_8ight

black_8ight Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2004
    That's a great pic.

13. darth_of_nm

darth_of_nm Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 17, 2005
    The event was great. Jackie at Bosque Farms Bowling who took some pics said she would e-mail them to joes e-mail. She also told me today she might blow up a few, and put them up on the walls in the alley.

Great job to all involved.

14. servent78

servent78 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 21, 2005
    Bah! I am so mad I missed it! But I'm glad it was a success! And great pics can't wait to see more!

15. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Welcome Lyz & Mychael! I'm so glad that you enjoyed yourself on Sunday - we all have a blast meeting people and the kids are just fantastic. I love watching kids get excited about something just as I did when I was that age. We try to do as many public/trooping events as our gracious hosts (Bosque Bowl, Toys R US, Walmart, Hastings etc.) will allow. We also have monthly meetings (the next one is this Sunday) to plan events, see what new toys people have, and generally hang out. There are a few of us that bring our own kids to these events, so you are more than willing to bring Mychael to our meetings (although we aren't generally in costume then. :) )

Our next public event is going to be next Friday & Saturday at the NMSO Symphony concert of Star Wars Music at Popejoy Hall. Tickets are still available, just let us know if you'd be interested in attending. I say with *almost* a guarantee that Darth will be there this time in all his Sithly glory. It should be a good time.

Please feel free to ask us anything, or if you'd like to contact either myself or Bob (BrotherHalo) on any questions you might have, you can Private Message (PM) us as well.

Michelle/Wook (i.e. Backup "Boba Fett")

PS> And we would love to see your pictures as well...you can email them to mosalba@redlor.net or mitchellnm@comcast.net

16. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Cyndi and Greg, that is a great picture! I love the red cross trooper!

Pix for this are up at http://www.nm501st.com/gallery.htm, thanks to Joseph!

17. hairlesswookie

hairlesswookie Jedi Master star 3

Oct 23, 2001
    Sweet pics!!!! =D=

18. karenec1

karenec1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2005
    Thos pics are awesome! I especially love the trooper bowling shots.

Nice job on the Red Cross Trooper, Cyndi!!!

19. Shaak_Vi

Shaak_Vi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2005
    Great pics! I don't think I have anything any better but I will be posting mine later this evening hopefully. It was a really hot (I need to get some ventilation in that tie helmet), but really great experience trooping for the first time! The peeps at the bowling alley were great and the kids were lots of fun. Its so cool how excited they get! Can't wait to do more of that! Also welcome Mychael and Lyz! Look forward to seeing you again sometime.

20. Shaak_Vi

Shaak_Vi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2005
    More pictures!

Bosque Farms Trooping

I think some of these should be posted on the Dewback Ridge Page should I email them or can they be copied from here?

21. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    I can get 'em from here

Thanks!

22. jedijason330

Jul 11, 2005
    Nice pictures, but I hate how I look in them.

23. jedijason330

Jul 11, 2005
    For those of you who wanted the paper that this story ran in, it wasn't in todays paper. I looked through every page, but it wasn't there. Maybe it will show up on Saturday. If it does, and anybody else wants a copy, I will bring them to the symphony next Friday.

24. cyndilt76

cyndilt76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    holy crap that's cool!!!

yeah if anyone can find this do let me know-- i would love a copy--

i can't wait to show my mom she will be so pr....um wondering who that is...sigh- buckets on.

25. jedijason330

Jul 11, 2005
    Will do if they do the article.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.