Abq Hurricane Relief - Bosque Farms Bowling Alley

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by BrotherHalo, Sep 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. Commander_Clem Jedi Master

star 4
    the Brawl for the brownies.....

Michelle, thanks BTW for the SW show and sticking up for us.....You were a great leader both nights and kept everything cool and in control, even though show business isn't (as we found out eh?)

Thank you

2. EvilPrincess Jedi Master

star 4
    My sister bought a box for my parents a few years back...the thing turned them into little kids, they were so excited, having all these candies they remembered from the 50's...
  3. Shaak_Vi Jedi Knight

star 1
    There was cookies Saturday night?!?! :_| Man, see what I missed out on! Well, that's okay. I just want to reiterate that Wook you do indeed rock! Thanks again!
  4. Wook Jedi Master

star 4
    thanks...my "stage Mom" side coming out there. But seriously - everyone who trooped - you all rocked everyones socks off both nights. Even with the constant change of plans and the dreaded "hand jive" episode...but that's the The-a-tah for you!

And thanks for your "undercover ops" on Saturday Jenna! I hope we can get piece of history on a disk so everyone can see it...
  5. servent78 Jedi Knight

star 1
    to all those that love those old time candys...No need to order online. My work has them plus a whole lot more! So come on down to Cracker Barrel! I work days so I will be more than happy to show you what we have! We even have Razzles!
  6. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Mmmmmmm Cracker Barrel!!!
  7. EvilPrincess Jedi Master

star 4
    cheesy hash browns....mmmmmmmm =P~
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.