Huzzah! A Fan Force Halifax.

Discussion in 'Halifax, NS' started by Ton_G, Jun 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arcticfox Force Ghost

star 1
    dont worry soooo much, the Arcticfox is an agent for Balance in the force.....

whilst he is not geographically centred in Canada, the Fox likes to think himself, if only in the name (his Totem, if you like), drawn to its energy...

thus, he is for hire......to defend, preferably, but ever the mercenary :D

but enough about me..... evryone enjoy the film? were there costumes? share, Humans! Share!

:D

2. Ton_G Force Ghost

star 4
    You have got to be kidding me. I won't let you turn this place into an Empire... besides, talk like that might scare all the n00bs away.

I've made an Empire before.
  3. Darth_Zorin Jedi Padawan

I am also from Halifax.
    Hi to all.
  4. Bananakin Jedi Knight

star 3
    Another Haligonian here! (How the heck did we get stuck with such a weird name as "Haligonian" anyway?) I was also at the Bayers Lake midnight showing...ah, good times. I doubt anyone would remember me, but me and my friends had a tent, we were right at the corner of the building.
  5. cristalvandepol Force Ghost

star 5
    Hey! New people!!

Did you guys get your picture in the paper? 'Cause there were a couple of people who had a tent and they got into the paper.
  6. Bananakin Jedi Knight

star 3
    I don't seem to remember getting my picture taken...[face_thinking] But then, the people who were first in line had a tent too, and they were all dressed up, so the paper would have wanted their picture most, I would think.
  7. cristalvandepol Force Ghost

star 5
    Darn. Than no, I didn't see you. :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.