main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NYC, NY HVE Costumers

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth Venom, May 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Samantha

Jedi_Samantha Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    i offer her a comfy spot on the floor friday night, and look what happens!

Hey! I should atleast get the couch!!!

2. VLAmidala

VLAmidala Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2001
    you're welcome to it - if you're good at sleeping with your feet dangling over the armrest. :p it's do-able, and i've done it... but i like the floor better.

3. Jedi_Samantha

Jedi_Samantha Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    you're welcome to it - if you're good at sleeping with your feet dangling over the armrest. it's do-able, and i've done it... but i like the floor better

Well, if i can sleep on the concret for 5 nights, i can do the floor! But i dont mind my feet dangling.. my feet dangle every night with the way i sleep anyway...lol

4. VLAmidala

Jun 7, 2001
    see? i thought not. i swear i can sleep almost anywhere now - that last monday that i was at home all day, i slept on the floor (not my bed, even though i was home), and i distinctly remember dozing off while standing in the hilton bathroom trying to warm up.

maybe after fan day, i'll be so tired that i'll even sleep on the bus home! [face_shocked]

5. Nillanator

Nillanator Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2001
    I plan on taking lots of pics at HVE. I am creating a section on the website for SWNYC members in thier costumes. I will probably spend alot of time at the table we will have at HVE so stop by and let me take your pics. :)

Looking forward to meeting everyone at HVE who I have not met yet.

6. VLAmidala

Jun 7, 2001
    okay, okay... starting to think that the dress is coming, but the chances of me doing the full hairdo (which is what takes so incredibly long) aren't real high. (although if i just put it up on friday, with the amount of hairspray i use, it'd probably still be fine on sunday...)

7. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    Someone want to talk to me about Feet dangling over a couch? Not to mention my bed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.