main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Hybrid Theory ((ALL OF MY READERS PLEASE READ ANNOUNCEMENT))

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by freak-pudding, Mar 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Siri_Kuimini

Siri_Kuimini Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2003
    Gah!

Thats was wonderful, come on now mate, get on with it! :)

But don't rush it of course...!

2. freak-pudding

freak-pudding Jedi Master star 4

Dec 29, 2002
    Just_Jill: Oh, I haven't read the books yet, just seen the miniseries. Both of them. Thank you!

lordmaul13: I agree on the Dune thing! lol.

Red_Jedi_Knight: I know. Poor Obi. :(

lordmaul13: Yeah, I am. 8-}

Siri_Kuimini: Thank you very much! This story is actually taking me forever!

[u]Part 6: Suddenly I'm Afraid[/u]

?His skin? look at it!?

?He has no hair!?

?Such dark, beautiful, ebony coloring??

?Qui! A little help would be nice!?

With an amused sigh, Qui-Gon pulled the less-than-delighted Mace Windu away from the crowd of fascinated hybrids.

?You?d think they?ve never seen a dark Human,? Mace grumbled, adjusting his robe.

?We haven?t,? Ni?evva smiled at him. ?We were genetically engineered to have only one skin pigmentation. And the Scolsichaz find Humans of Master Jinn?s color to be superior, so the dark ones are suppressed. They are deemed in the same caste as the Untouchables.?

?The Untouchables? Castes?? Mace?s brow furrowed in confusion.

?It?s a long story,? Tahl sighed. ?But, to get you started, I?ve made an overview of their society & what we?ve found out about the situation.?

?And where are we now?? Mace sighed, looking through the stacks of flimsies.

?You are currently screwed,? Eva-Siti muttered from the corner. Ka?tal threw her a ?shut up? look and turned back to the small conference.

?As of now, I have almost 2000 Viylians hiding in the mountains,? Ni?evva ignored her younger sisters. ?If you send a few small refugee ships, we can clear them all out. My fiancée and I made arrangements with a trusted off-world faction. They will provide a moon for us to settle temporarily,?

Master Windu nodded.

?Now, we?ve tracked down the location of 12 different work camps and 4 extermination camps. We also know the location of each resistance pocket in the major cities nearby each camp. We have several go-betweens??

?Go-betweens??

?Humans who are loyal to the Viylians or hybrids that pose as guards,? Tahl explained.

?We have several go-betweens in the camp that Ka?tal and I escaped from,? Ni?evva pulled over a map and pointed to a gray area. ?This is the Kkraxta Slave Camp: the last known location of our parents and much of our family. Now, we have reason to believe that Obi-Wan is being held in or around Kkraxta. Of course he is a high-profile prisoner. I?m sorry to say that I have no doubts that he has been tortured numerous times. We do not know what information, if any, they gleaned from him.?

?So what is our next move?? Mace nodded slowly, taking in all of the information.

?Right now, I have deployed 50 or so of our Human volunteers and our Viylian volunteers to help prisoners escape or break out. We?ve also had a few skirmishes with local SS police. They know we exist, they just don?t know where. As for our next move? we need to hunt down my father. He will know where the Nyilat is.?

?Who?s the Nyilat?? Qui-Gon asked.

?You need to understand something about these camps,? Ni?evva looked each Jedi in the eyes. ?All of the Humans who?ve been sent to the camps have died. All except for this Nyilat. He is our Messenger of the Energy. I strongly suspect that the Nyilat that our go-betweens speak of is your Obi-Wan. Because he is a Jedi and he has an abundance of Force energy, it would make sense that he would survive and become the Nyilat.?

?How do we free him?? Tahl?s sightless eyes glittered in the dark room.

?I honestly don?t know,? Ni?evva admitted. ?Saving a Jedi was never part of my plan. I?m new at running this. Sar-Toi, my fiancée, he? well, we always let him make the big decisions.?

?What happened to him?? Qui-Gon put an empathetic hand on her shoulder.

?He was killed,? Eva-Siti replied at the same time that Ni?evva said, ?He was captured.?

?Which one is it??

?He was captured. But we count him among the dead so that there is no motivation to go after him and endanger the mission,? Ka?tal whispered softly as Ni?evva turned

3. freak-pudding

Dec 29, 2002
  4. Siri_Kuimini

Feb 6, 2003
    argh, everysingle time!!!!

er...UP?

5. lordmaul13

lordmaul13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 18, 2000
    Whoops!

I read this the other day but forgot to reply. [face_blush]

I'm glad to see that help is coming. Hopefully it will arrive in time.

lordmaul13

6. Red_Jedi_Knight

Red_Jedi_Knight Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2002
    that is so sweet oh obi but i want to make sure that he is okay... who will make sure obi doesn't get hurt??

7. ObiLegolas

ObiLegolas Jedi Youngling star 3

May 15, 2002
    great post! I love the reaction of the hybrids to Mace! I hope Qui, Tahl and Mace find and rescue Obi soon. :D

8. freak-pudding

Dec 29, 2002
  9. ObiLegolas

May 15, 2002
    so....more coming soon right? I hope so!

10. ObiLegolas

May 15, 2002
  11. Siri_Kuimini

Feb 6, 2003
    Is there more coming Freak-Pudding

*sings* Get your skates on mate, get your SKATES on mate

Ahh..the Italian JOb..

UP!

12. freak-pudding

Dec 29, 2002
    All major updates on stories have to wait until the weekends when I have time. Also, expect a ton more activity during the summer!

13. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Oooooooo, just found this, and I am very interested. I'm looking forward to reading more!! Love the angst!

More soon, please! :)

14. Angelic_308

Angelic_308 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 2, 2002
    Wow this is really good... Keep up the good work :) .

15. ObiLegolas

May 15, 2002
    hope you get a chance to post more soon!

16. JediKlea

JediKlea Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    My pppppppppppoooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrr poooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Obi-Wan! *wails and sobs* he is vewy abused! *perks up* more?

17. freak-pudding

Dec 29, 2002
    Okay, you guys, I've been out of school for a week now, and I've fully intended to start posting more on this sotry, but as you see, I haven't. My problem is that I've all ready finished the beginning and ending and all of the important scenes. What I'm writing now is the fill-ins. I'm really struggling with this current chapter, so it probably won't be great, but once I get past this one chapter, it'll be smooth sailing. So, everyone just cross their fingers and hope that I can finish this chapter before the week's out.

18. freak-pudding

Dec 29, 2002
    Siri_Kuimini: lol, I want to go see that movie!
    lordmaul13: Yes, hopefully!
    Red_Jedi_Knight: [face_devil] Yes, Obi's sweet, but I'm not!
    ObiLegolas: Yeah, I thought that would be interesting.
    KenobisGirl: Yay, new reader! Yes, Angst is my forefront.
    Angelic_308: Thank you very much.
    JediKlea: Yes, poor lil Obi.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what I like to call "the big nasty".

*ahem* Pease moment there. [face_grin]

[hr]

[u]Part 7: Evil Flowers[/u]

?All right, out, out!? Bright light assaulted them as Obi-Wan stepped out first, offering a hand to help Ki-Na down. They both shielded their eyes as they looked around them.

Hybrids littered the muddy courtyard. A few were in shackles; their cut hair short. They were obviously new, just brought from the camps. All the others wore golden collars, fitted snugly to their necks. The females had much longer, smoother hair.

?Get moving!? Obi-Wan and Ki-Na were pulled forward sharply by the shackles attached to their wrists. They stumbled towards a tall shed. Vines trailed up the sides of the building, locking into the stone with a death-grip.

The blooms were beautiful, large purples and blues in lovely patterns on fist-sized petals. As they drew closer to the building, Obi-Wan could see the faint streaks of yellow running out from the center of the flower. The blossoms leered out at him like open mouths, gaping at his plight. They were eyes, keeping watch over the courtyard, punishing the slaves with their angry gaze. [i]Those flowers are evil?[/i]

Obi-Wan snapped his head up, shaking away the thought. He remembered what it had been like at the extermination camp, and there was no way he was going back to that state of mind. He would rather die than feel that way again.

?Boy to the left, girl to the right,? a bored-looking guard inside the building gestured to the separate doors.

?Don?t be scared,? Obi-Wan whispered to Ki-Na, squeezing her hand before they were ripped apart.

?I?m never scared,? Ki-Na replied breathlessly. She smiled hopefully at him before being shoved through the doorway. Obi-Wan was roughly nudged into his own door. The door opened on a set of steep-looking, wooden stairs. The guard slowly followed him down to a wide, dark room. A white-haired woman walked forward, the small firelight glinting off her curls.

?Step behind there and remove your garments,? she smiled wide at him. Growing more confused by the minute, Obi-Wan complied. He was glad to be rid of his laborer?s clothing; he feared of lice and the many skin diseases raging through the camp.

?All right, come out here,? the woman gestured. Obi-Wan fought back his embarrassment and complied. She inspected his skin, his mouth, his ear, his eyes, his hair, and every single part of him.

?No diseases or noticeable disorders,? she made a note on her clipboard. ?Good. Here, put these on.?
    She threw a pair of scratchy, loose brown pants at him. Glad to be clothed again, Obi-Wan examined the garment. The material was coarse and rough and reached only to the middle of his shins. It was kept at the waist with a thin rope.

?You?ll be the Lady?s new slave then?? she sighed, scratching her head.
    ?Yes, ma?am,? Obi-Wan replied quickly. He was worried that the punishments here would be ten times worse than at the camps.

?Then you?ll also be needing these,? the woman had turned her back to him, rummaging through the contents of a large chest. Obi-Wan heard the tinkling of delicate metals hitting each other. The woman produced three identical copper-colored anklets. She bent down and placed them on Obi-Wan?s left ankle.

?And now, for the collar!? As Obi-Wan had watched this woman flit around the room, he thought something was off. Perhaps it was the constant of watching so many slaves, but he believed that this lady was insane. She returned from the chest with a thick metal collar, the same color as the anklets. It was decorated with blue and red jewels.

?Thi

19. freak-pudding

Dec 29, 2002
    No one wants to read the new postie?

20. lordmaul13

Oct 18, 2000
    ?Of course it is,? she smiled that eerie smile. ?You are different than the others, just like this. You should feel much honored.?

I think I'd be afraid. I that place different is noticeable and I'd rather not be noticed.

lordmaul13

21. freak-pudding

Dec 29, 2002
  22. freak-pudding

Dec 29, 2002
    I'm going on vacation for four days & will have an update for this story next week.

23. lordmaul13

Oct 18, 2000
    Enjoy your vacation. I'll be waiting on that post. ;)

lordmaul13

24. freak-pudding

Dec 29, 2002
    PLEASE CHECK THE AUTHOR ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD HERE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.