Art Archive Hybrid/ Twilek and Nautolan

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by TheSagaContinues, Jun 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
  1. TheSagaContinues Jedi Youngling

Hello,I'm new here so bear with me.

I made a sketch of this young girl one day while thinking about Aayla and Kit. Basically I was wondering what an ofspring might look like, and I came up with this.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll43/Dasagaconts/hybridB.jpg

I visualized her as having aqua green skin, black eyes but with lids and a little smaller than a nautolans. She'd have 7 head tails and they'd be very long. I also imagined her as being a little shy and insecure, as a hybrid she'd have difficulty finding where she belongs.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it. What I really want to know is what anyone else thinks of it and if anyone ese has drawings of what they think a hybrid might look like
  2. CommanderConrad Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow, that's really good. And, to be honest, kind of creepy.
  3. DarthBellumSolo Jedi Knight

star 1
    Rather and rather nicely. Never saw nautolan's women/:)
  4. TheSagaContinues Jedi Youngling

Hey!!! Thanx for the compliment. However I'm curious, why do you think it's creepy?
  5. TheSagaContinues Jedi Youngling

6. rumsmuggler Jedi Grand Master

star 7
  7. _Sublime_Skywalker_ Jedi Master

star 4
    Thats actually quite the sketch. Is it a Tw'ilek or a Nautolan? You did the shape and frame perfectly, and I think CommanderConrad is kinda freaked out because the face is something you'd see in a horror movie. Though, that's just how Nautolans look unless they do the Fisto smile.
  8. Nidrail Moderator Emeritus

star 3
    I LOVE it!!!!! Kit & Aayla was one story I wish could have ended better!

Great drawing, and she's the perfect mix of both. So what color is she? Aqua? I really look forward to drawing my own version! Kit's color is so neat and of course Aayla is so blue, with purple spots on her lekku... ahh the possibilities!
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.