main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gd Rapids, MI hyperspace has been fantastic the last 2 days

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by lovelucas, Aug 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lovelucas

lovelucas Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2004
    they are actively filming pickup shots in england - hayden and ian were on camera all yesterday and today natalie is in the peacock dress in one scene and on the balcony of her apartment in the knight w/o sleep dress looking really really upset as padme - you can see george right out of camera range. awesome stuff

2. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    Wow! That's sweet! :D Imagine, being there with Hiy...Hey...How do you spell his name again? :p

I can't wait to see the film. :) The costumes you've mentioned sound really awesome.

3. lovelucas

Mar 19, 2004
    if you don't have hyperspace, there are shots of padme's costumes on the official site as well as anakin and his angel site and also padawan's guide - and they are awesome. trisha biggar has done it again!

4. lovelucas

Mar 19, 2004
    AND yesterday there was additional filming on THE DUEL - a very very dark looking anakin - today there's shots of george and ewan in the video village watching what was just shot - george actually looks wistfully happy - natalie was also there yesterday filming a crucial scene - this is supposition but there was also a shot of a cloak clothed jedi with hood totally covering head/face on what appears to be tatooine as there's evidence of moisture farm apparatus - this film is gonna rock so bad - may 19th may 19th may 19th may 19th

5. lovelucas

Mar 19, 2004
    mace, palps and anakin plus a senate guard are on the set today - perhaps the final fatal meeting? can't believe george is letting us see so much

6. lovelucas

Mar 19, 2004
    yet an another amazing day on hyperspace - tons of stuff on mace - kit fisto as well and hayden filming several scenes with sam - there seems to be an inordinate amount of takes on the group scene; must be crucial to get it just right
    also footage from jedi council
    boards are alive with the sound of hyperspace webcam shots and what they foretell - i don't work for george (although i would love to) but for $39. this continues to be an incredible return on my investment. to watch while they are actively filming is just amazing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.