main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN Hyperspace Reveals the Secrets of Star Wars 07

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Mr_Self_Destrukt, Jul 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr_Self_Destrukt

Mr_Self_Destrukt Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 29, 2004
    Big news?
    Ulkesh? Anyone?

This is from www.starwars.com

Fans are already primed to make next year a Star Wars year to remember. 2007 marks the 30th anniversary of the beloved saga, and already there are whispers of possible events that will commemorate that milestone. But what hasn't yet been talked about is the biggest entertainment event of the year: a major addition to the Star Wars mythos.
    It begins now. As with the earliest glimpses of Episode III, Hyperspace will be the first place to get a look at the secrets 2007 holds. A new image series, rich with explosive and intriguing concept art, is your first look at next year's biggest Star Wars surprise. Hyperspace members, click here to see it.

You can see it only in Hyperspace, and this is just the start. If you're not yet a member of Hyperspace: The Official Star Wars Fan Club, then sign up today!

2. TC517

TC517 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2001
    I've been looking at these for a few weeks now. There are some really cool concept paintings of various small story ideas. Most seem to be stuff that happens soon after Episode III. I don't know how much we are allowed to discuss here since they are hyperspace only, but I can say for sure that they are really cool. I like the ones that show the Empire as-we-know-it in some familiar places. :cool:

Let me do some checking real fast and see how much detail I can go into....

3. WedgesOtherNephew

WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    The old rule was you could discuss it...as long as it was paraphrased and not stated verbatim as it was on Hyperspace. Better check the Terms Of Service, though. Spoiler warnings, too, please. :)

4. TC517

TC517 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2001
    Kinda spoilers... because the topics discussed here are storylines not yet released or even fully developed. All items seem to be concept paintings for things yet to come in the Star Wars Universe.

You have been warned!!!!!!!!!!!!

The whole perk is just a collection of concept style paintings. They don't have much detail, but they get the point accross.
    My two favorite images that are on the secrets of Star Wars '07 right now are Imperial in nature. One is an Imperial Class Star Destoryer coming out of the clouds over Theed. The buildings look tiny compared to the ship.

The other one I like is a Jedi standing in a city, lightsaber drawn lifting an AT-AT very much like Yoda lifting Luke's X-Wing out of the bog. The Walker is breaking apart onto the Stormtroopers down below. Very cool. :cool:

I think the hyperspace feature is worth it because of things like this. Before it was subscription based, regular content updates were rare on Starwars.com. Now, the good stuff is coming out on a regular basis.

Is anyone else a Hyperspace subscriber?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.