main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KC, MO Hyperspace

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by clonedmenace, May 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clonedmenace

clonedmenace Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 29, 2002
    Just to talk about something besides the meeting :)...

I assume you all have heard about the pay subscription to StarWars.com, Hyperspace. What are your thoughts on the subject? Will you pay it? Will you go without? Will you get the content through less-than-legitimate sources? Price: 19.95/year, 3.95/month, or 39.95/Hyperspace and Insider.

I'll probably renew my Insider subscription with the Hyperspace deal. I really don't want to pay, but I do want the content. What are your thoughts?

2. Lordstimpy

Lordstimpy Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 1, 2002
    I might do it. The price is ok, but I might wait and see on there ability to control the access to there content. If it comes available to the public pretty quickly after released on the site, I won't.

3. LukeSkiewalker

LukeSkiewalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    I was gonna post something about this the other day but didn't have time. The content does look really cool. But, I am kinda getting tired of having to pay for "Premium Content" on websites. I can deal with the pop-ups if it means it will continue to be free.

4. LukeSkiewalker

LukeSkiewalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    I just looked at the preveiw again and from what I've seen so far it really doesn't look like it is worth $20 a year. I agree with LordStimpy- if the content will be available to free members after a delay it is definitely not worth it. But like all things Star Wars i will probably grudgingly pay the fee so I don't feel left out.

5. clonedmenace

clonedmenace Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 29, 2002
    Yeah, that's my thinking, pretty much. I mean, I've never been too impressed with StarWars.com (am I allowed to say that?) so anything they add will be a plus... Also, I can see the Clone Wars cartoons, since I don't get Cartoon Network.

6. WarmasterDan

WarmasterDan Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 3, 2002
    I'm not paying for it. Call me lazy, but not knowing up to date detail on Ep. 3 is not going to hurt me, or make me go into shock. Samething with not having Insider. So basicly, it isn't a big deal to me. Of course that's my opinion, I could be wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.