main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hypothetical reboot?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Sable_Hart, Apr 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sgt Crowfield

Sgt Crowfield Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 27, 1999
    Whenever you take over the world and make a new series, please make an SW series with many interesting trooper characters. I don't care about the era as long as the series is not about the Rebel Alliance ... I just never liked those terrorists. Not even when I was a kid. I don't really mind if there are Jedi in your series, as long as they don't dominate it.

2. Paparazzo

Paparazzo Jedi Master star 3

Jan 31, 2011
    Yes, my Lord.

SithStarSlayer and Sable_Hart like this.
  3. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    I enjoyed the show. Having said that; I'm not doing back-flips over the way they handled preexisting material, so the thought of giving them a full decade to steamroll more canon do as they please, does not appeal to me.

4. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    No. I loved what they did. TCW was a solid cartoon that my daughter and I enjoyed every week. I would love to see other prequel eras covered by this team, post-ROTJ, the ten years between TPM-AOTC. There is absolutely no need for any reboot by anyone.

InterestingLurker likes this.
  5. darkchrono

darkchrono Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    After the EU fans see the Sequel movies they are going to be calling for a reboot of that as well.

6. Kay Suhyun

Kay Suhyun Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2013
    They should just do an another series set after ROTJ or between the trilogies.

7. darkchrono

darkchrono Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    That's more than likely what they will do and what we should expect. It would be a little silly for them to have a television show set in a different time period then when the current crop of movies are set. The television show might be set right after ROTJ (within 5 or 10 years) and then the movies could be set about 30 years after that. This could be a really good plan because it very well may make the television show just as high of canon as the movies are. There may not be anymore of this 'well I'll disregard this because I don't like it and it has nothing to do with the movies.' From now on Star Wars television and Star Wars movies very well likely will tie in pretty close with each other.

SithStarSlayer likes this.
  8. 13thsithlord

13thsithlord Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    agreed ..

even rex who i rate is only a clone of alpha from the comics

9. SeinEwigerSchatten

SeinEwigerSchatten Jedi Padawan star 1

May 10, 2013
    I dont think a reboot will give us better stories than we already have. I dont think most of the viewers wants to see hours of hours of clone battles in which clones and droids kill each other.

TCW had a good mixture and it was difficult to apeal audience from age 6 to 60. But TCW achieved it. It was a good show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.