i actually live in japan, believe it or not

Discussion in 'Japan' started by jariten, Apr 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jariten Jedi Master

star 4
    Am I the only one? I can speak japanese. I live in Iwate Ken. I teach english. I like Guitar Wolf. This isnt the most active board on the forums is it?? still, ganbatte ne.
  2. Whimper Jedi Master

star 4
    I actually live in Japan too, believe it or not. I can speak a little Japanese. I teach English. And I visited Iwate-ken last weekend!
  3. jariten Jedi Master

star 4
    honto ni?? where do you live? are there actually any japanese people who come round here? writing japanese in romaji is really strange. waiting for episode 2 to be finally released here was a nightmare. Anyone else here actually live in japan??
  4. Whimper Jedi Master

star 4
    Man, you need to ungenkify yourself for a moment, and stick to one topic per sentence!

Let's see if I can deal with all that nonsense on point at a time:

* I live in Kumamoto ken.

* Yes, there are Japanese people who come here. You might benefit from reading one or two of the threads here before going off.

* Writing Japanese in romaji is somewhat difficult, but no worse than trying to type in hiragana. And it's much better than trying to write English words in katakana.

* Yes, I've heard that the wait for Ep2 was nightmarish, from a friend who had to endure it.

* Lastly, you asked that question already once.
  5. coney_1_kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    I've been to Nihon as an exchange student and i study it at school.
  6. ImperialJedi Jedi Master

star 3
    I`m an American exchange student living in Aichi-ken. Anyone feel the 7 point earthquake? I didn`t. This last weekend was my first typhoon. It was pretty exciting, though not too bad.

-IJedi
  7. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm moving there in January of 2004...
  8. Whimper Jedi Master

star 4
  9. Darth-Tom Jedi Master

star 4
    I am moving to Japan in March 2004. Hopefully i will be living in Okazaki :)

10. Jedi_Allegra Force Ghost

star 5
    I don't live in Japan. I just thought I would see what it was like to see Japanese SW fans. Didn't even know SW was in Japan.

No offence. I love the language! wait lets see I know some things in Japanese. Mom and Dad=Ha Ha and I won't say dad. Cause in spanish it means something else. and lets see. Off the top of my head I don't remember.

g2g

*leaves*
  11. pirry Jedi Master

star 4
    Hi all friends! I live in Europe, Spain :D

How are the things are going around there? ;)

here everything is ok!

cya all! :p
  12. Master_CorelliaN Jedi Knight

star 3

Hi People of Japan.

I´am from a Country in Central America
    called Panamá.

Hi Pirry how´s everything over there
    in Spain, i think that i will be visting
    your country next year.

Hi to all the persons of JAPAN.

Count me on dudes...

CIAO
  13. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Hmm, can someone in Japan do me a favor and get me some Doujinshis, Yaoi or Humor? :p
  14. EMPER0RS_HAND Jedi Padawan

I am living in Tokyo, Edogawaku as an exchange student. And Go to school in Shinagawa. Has anyone been trying to translate Star Wars novels from Japanese to English and suceeded? Ganbarimasu!
  15. watanabe2k Jedi Padawan

Whimper you live in Kumamoto? I lived in Fukuoka for 6 years before coming to the US for college! I really miss Kyushu. Oh yeah, I'm half Japanese by the way. My grandparents live in Hiroshima ken. Anyway, good to see people in Japan, hopefully I will get enough vacation time to go back to Fukuoka this summer!
  16. joehahn000 Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't live in japan but i am going there for 2 weeks and know quite a bit of japinese.

/,,/
    Rock on!
  17. EMPER0RS_HAND Jedi Padawan

18. StarFett Force Ghost

star 2
    I live in Japan, don't speak Japanese though. I'm up in the Aomori prefecture, aka middle of no where. I don't see much Star Wars this far north. Kind of stinks. Any one know what the closest city would be and what store I would go to for Star Wars stuff?
  19. siul-fer-nando Jedi Knight

star 2
    well am only a jediknight looking for someone who can hook me up to samurais movies from japan please sen me a e mail for info.
  20. _boom Jedi Knight

star 1
    I don't live in Japan but am going to visit this summer. Fukuoka area. Don't know any Japanese, just a few words. Oh, wait, last week I learned to count to ten and could probably go up to 100 if I tried really hard.
  21. JIYUU Jedi Padawan

Konnichiwa!

I am also in Japan right now. I am a "ryuugakusei" in Kumamoto and stay here for one year to improve my Japanese skills. (Ther's a lot of work to do though...)

Unfortunately I have not met any Japanese Star Wars Fans yet. Are there any???
  22. Whimper Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey JIYUU, I'm in Kumamoto too. If you ever want someone to show you around, let me know.
  23. watanabe2k Jedi Padawan

I never realized we had so many people from these forums in Kyushu, I thought most people would be in Tokyo and Osaka. Man I hope I can get back home to Fukuoka (and Hiroshima where my grandparents are at) this summer.......
  24. Darth_Jubei Independencia CR

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    This is Darth Jubei. Greetings from distant territories of Chile...
    I likes so much japan and his culture. Someday I will be there.[face_peace]
  25. Tiedott Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hoi
    I'm a japanese guy too; i speak japanese, english and german...

at those living in japan without speaking japanese: ain't life very difficult that way?? :eek:

jaa mata...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.