W.VA I am a GENIUS.................

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by -Fettish-, Jan 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Fettish- Jedi Knight

star 3
    HA HA HA HA HA!!! I have the greatest idea for the publicity contest!!! Prepare yourselves to be stunned by my creative genius..... *evil grin*

;)
    -Fettish
  2. Ithorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    LOL! I'm ready!

BTW, just to keep you guys in the know, I've put in our request for the official FanForce banner for the JediCon, and they've put a small update on their website about our attendance. Looks like it's going to be a great show, too! Plus, one of the organizers said he'd like to do a brief interview for a weekend supplement in their newspaper! :D There's your publicity right there!
  3. -Fettish- Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hee Hee Hee.... I should also mention that my husband is putting his welding skills to work in making a thing in which to display my creative idea.... :)

Yes, I did notice the update on the Jedicon site, I keep checking it to see what all they are going to have.

An interview eh? Well, I think I'll stay away from the talking... I'll just stand there and look cute..... HA HA HA!!!!

Can ya tell I'm all excited about this???

EEEeeeeeeEEEEeeeeeEEEEEEeeeeeeee *happy squeal*

:)
    -Fettish
  4. Darth_Raptor FanForce CR & Webmaster, Clarksburg, WV

Chapter Rep
    star 3
  5. Ariala Jedi Padawan

We always knew you were.

<Now can I have my $20??> :D

J/K of course... by that do I mean 'just kidding' or Jedi Knight?

Regarding WV Jedicon, wouldn't miss the chance to actually see everyone again for a change, so I'll be putting in for the day off come monday.

Now, if someone could get with me regarding travel arrangements... <insert puppy-dog eyed look here>

Ariala
  6. Ariala Jedi Padawan

And because I got distracted...

An idea for the WV Jedicon PR department that didn't get included in my other post.

Do we have any t-shirts left? If so, can we donate one for their charity auction... if not, can we get more before then?

On a side topic, I personally wouldn't mind having a second shirt (hint, hint) as it seems that whenever I want to wear mine, it's still in the wash somewhere because I've just worn it!

Just a random thought..

Ariala
  7. Ariala Jedi Padawan

Due to work scheduling conflicts, I won't be able to go to JediCon. Shigata gai, ne?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.