main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA I am a GENIUS.................

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by -Fettish-, Jan 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    HA HA HA HA HA!!! I have the greatest idea for the publicity contest!!! Prepare yourselves to be stunned by my creative genius..... *evil grin*

;)
    -Fettish

2. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
    LOL! I'm ready!

BTW, just to keep you guys in the know, I've put in our request for the official FanForce banner for the JediCon, and they've put a small update on their website about our attendance. Looks like it's going to be a great show, too! Plus, one of the organizers said he'd like to do a brief interview for a weekend supplement in their newspaper! :D There's your publicity right there!

3. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    Hee Hee Hee.... I should also mention that my husband is putting his welding skills to work in making a thing in which to display my creative idea.... :)

Yes, I did notice the update on the Jedicon site, I keep checking it to see what all they are going to have.

An interview eh? Well, I think I'll stay away from the talking... I'll just stand there and look cute..... HA HA HA!!!!

Can ya tell I'm all excited about this???

EEEeeeeeeEEEEeeeeeEEEEEEeeeeeeee *happy squeal*

:)
    -Fettish

4. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
  5. Ariala

Ariala Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2003
    We always knew you were.

<Now can I have my $20??> :D

J/K of course... by that do I mean 'just kidding' or Jedi Knight?

Regarding WV Jedicon, wouldn't miss the chance to actually see everyone again for a change, so I'll be putting in for the day off come monday.

Now, if someone could get with me regarding travel arrangements... <insert puppy-dog eyed look here>

Ariala

6. Ariala

Ariala Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2003
    And because I got distracted...

An idea for the WV Jedicon PR department that didn't get included in my other post.

Do we have any t-shirts left? If so, can we donate one for their charity auction... if not, can we get more before then?

On a side topic, I personally wouldn't mind having a second shirt (hint, hint) as it seems that whenever I want to wear mine, it's still in the wash somewhere because I've just worn it!

Just a random thought..

Ariala

7. Ariala

Ariala Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2003
    Due to work scheduling conflicts, I won't be able to go to JediCon. Shigata gai, ne?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.