main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx I am alive!!!! I finally have net access at the new house!!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Obey Wann, Mar 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    Yup, I'm online now. [face_love] And in a few hours, I'll be walking around with an M-16 in a time of war. [face_devil]

The new house is coming along slowly, but surely. And yesterday some punk smashed out the window on my car. :mad: They didn't take anything, just smashed it. So I spent $200 on security lights and have been setting those up. Oh joy. [face_plain]

At any rate, I'd like to send additional thanks to Commander and Lady Choad for their their help watching the kids and to Void, Mexchewie, and Rhiannon. [face_love] You guys rock!!!

2. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    Don't feel devilish about the war. It's a terrible thing, and it causes death.

Well, anyways, that's terrible about your car. I wish you luck and safety with your new house, and about the war thing. BTW, Saddam is wounded, and there was a terror threat to the Palo Verde Nuclear Facility(Arizona)today, just in case you didn't get intelligence reports or watched the news.

3. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    Yeah, I heard about Palo Verde. National Guard units, much like myself are there right now. It could be me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.