main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I am fascinated by urinals.

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by Aunt Jar Jar Mimah, Sep 28, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    I'm just so glad that the bathrooms on my dorm floor all have stalls and no urinals. Stalls make much more sense than urinals, because you can use them in two ways, rather than just one.

2. IAmTheDarkSide

IAmTheDarkSide Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 9, 2002
    The problem then is those lazy bastards who can't bother to flip the seat up and would rather pee all over it.

EDIT: In fact, I hear in public restrooms it's actually more common for women's seats to be covered in pee, because many women don't want to sit on a germy sit, and therefore attempt to "squat" or "hover" above the seat, and manage in the process to get pee all over it. In any event, I don't understand the mentality with either men or women that keeps them from wiping up after themselves when that happens, but it's obviously there.

3. Jeremyguy

Jeremyguy Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 1998
    MENTAL NOTE: Topic for next Sac FanForce meeting....

4. StarFire

StarFire Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2001
    The Seven Basic Rules of Da Men's Room

1. Thy eyes shall not wander; verily, they shall remain fixed on the wall, and shall not wander therefrom.
    2. If thy neighbor's eyes perchance do wander, thou shalt admonish him to keep his "eyes on the road."
    3. If thy neighbor's eyes persist in their wandering, shift thy aim. 'Nuff said.
    4. Thou shalt avoid using the urinal immediately adjacent to another man for, verily, it maketh both thou and him uncomfortable.
    5. If no other urinal is available to thee but one adjacent to another man, continue as normal, but heed these the rules of Urinal Socializing particularly strictly.
    6. If a man open his mouth to utter a word, nod as to recognize his sin, and then proceedeth thou to shun him.
    7. If perchance thou urinal of choice containeth a really neat bull's-eye target, make note to return later in the evening after thou hast consumed several drinks to see if thy aim has improved.

5. 1sicmaggot

1sicmaggot Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2001
    We have urinals in our hall bathroom (it used to be an all-male dorm), and it sucks goin' in there and seein' a guy standin' there doin' his business when I'm tryin' to get past him to do mine...they could at least use a stall when they know it's a fem hall!

6. sacul-1138

sacul-1138 Jedi Youngling star 5

Nov 9, 2000
  7. buttsteaksauce

buttsteaksauce Jedi Youngling

Feb 28, 2002
    Are we sure that Aunt Jar Jar Mimah isn't really buttsteak? This thread is pure unadelterated hilarity.

8. JediJeffro

JediJeffro Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 23, 2001
    This is TOO funny. :D

Up!

9. AmazingB

AmazingB Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 12, 2001
    I enjoy pronouncing "urinal" the British way. It amuses me.

Amazing.

10. StarFire

StarFire Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2001
    What's the British way?

11. AmazingB

Jan 12, 2001
    With a long I. Your-I-nal.

Amazing.

12. GrandMoffTarkin

GrandMoffTarkin Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 22, 2001
    ... so how do you lot pronounce it? ?[face_plain]

13. AmazingB

Jan 12, 2001
    With a short I. Your-ih-nal.

Amazing.

14. SaberSlinger

SaberSlinger Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2001

[face_laugh]

This thread can't die.

As far as talking in the men's room, I've always thought it's OK as long as you know the other guy and you're both "on the same level", meaning both standing in line, both peeing, both washing hands, etc.

o]||||{ -------SaberSlinger-------

15. Thraxwhirl

Thraxwhirl Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    Oh man. You dudes should've been to my university! :eek:

Our toilets (or restrooms as I believe you call them in the US) were a hive of social cameraderie - especially Friday/Saturday nights when we were all pretty beered up.

:)

Fantastic badinage all around. There'd be a couple of guys drinking a beer by the sink while waiting for a vacancy or for a mate of theirs to finish. Someone would collapse on the floor due to over inebriation, and we would from this derive much merriment.

[face_laugh]

I who had to use a stall because I cannot pee standing up, was no less a part of this, because my wheelchair would not fit into the cubicle, so it had to sit half in half out, thus my chair would be holding open the door. This meant everyone knew, as they entered the bathroom, that I was in residence, and I would be jovially greeted accordingly - "All right, Adam? How's it goin' eh, mate?"

My purpose in this stoccata of festivity was usually to sing a tune to accompany the good humour once we were all tipsy enough for the spirited bonhomie of it all.

There I'd be - face slumped against the wall if I was really drunk - crooning away.

"What's that you're singin' now, Ad?" someone like Chris would ask.

"Scenes From An Italian Restaurant. You don't like it - I'll sing somethin' else."

"Ok."

"How about Slipstream by Jethro Tull?"

"Go for it, mate."

And off I'd go - "Well the lush seperation enfolds yoo-oo-hoo, and the products of wealth -" etc.

I fancied myself as the Ford Prefect in this jovial, comic odyssey.

:D

I've even given voice to Slipstream in the Ladies' toilets at the local nightclub near our university, but that's another story.

16. Emperor_Billy_Bob

Emperor_Billy_Bob Jedi Grand Master star 7

Aug 9, 2000
    :D This thread is absolutely hilarious.

What sucks is when you have to poop in the bathroom, and everyone knows you are doing it. People point it out in public always make me angry!

17. Wattowatta

Wattowatta Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 5, 2000
    Classic thread......up to the top.

18. darth_brutus

darth_brutus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    [face_laugh] This thread is a classic!

One thing that has never left my mind is the image of a poop in the bottom of the urinal at my primary school.

19. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    Lol! This thread will be my legacy. I can just see it. Generations from now, future JC'ers will say "Aunt Jar Jar Mimah...? Isn't she that one fascinated by urinals?"

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah...? Isn't she that one fascinated by urinals?

8-}

20. Elf

Elf Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 21, 1998
    Auntie! You crack me up!!!

I never understood the no talking rule either.

Men are weird.

:D

21. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    LOL!!!!!!! :D

This is hilarious!!!

Has anyone ever seen Just Visiting? Some guy that travels to the future takes one from a urinal and crushes it up and uses it as breathmints!!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

God bless!

<3-Moose

To the Moon!

22. deepbluejedi

deepbluejedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2002
    I'm fascinated by urinal cakes....does that make me a bad person?

23. JediAnne

JediAnne Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 10, 2002
    This is a bit off topic, but i always feel uncomfortable taking a poo either in a public restroom, or at someone elses house.

24. deepbluejedi

deepbluejedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2002
    Wow.....that was the most honest thing I've heard all day.....

But you're cool since your name is Heather [face_love]

Best. Name. Ever.

25. JediAnne

JediAnne Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 10, 2002
    Thanks for liking my name.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.