main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC I am George Lucas. Ask me anything.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by DaveyWanKenobi, Dec 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaveyWanKenobi

DaveyWanKenobi Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 4, 2015
    I know everything about Star Wars. Ask me anything and get an answer.

2. Deliveranze

Deliveranze Force Ghost star 6

Nov 28, 2015
    When does my Holiday Special SE come out?!

DaveyWanKenobi likes this.
  3. DaveyWanKenobi

Nov 4, 2015

Rest assured it is in the works. I have the utmost confidence in JJ. For those who always wanted to see Jar Jar and young Anakin Skywalker perform a song and dance number with Darth Vader and the Ewok tribe, you're long wait will soon be over! Merry Christmas!

Next question?

Deliveranze likes this.
  4. Deliveranze

Nov 28, 2015
    When do I get to Jar Jar in slave Leia costume?

5. DaveyWanKenobi

Nov 4, 2015

As soon as you fork over the cash for one of my VIP parties! Fridays 8pm-Monday.

Are you ready to feel The Force in you?;)

Next!?

Deliveranze likes this.
  6. Deliveranze

Nov 28, 2015
    WHEW! I'M FEELING IT NOW, MR. KRABS!!^:)^

7. Sir2lazyThe2nd

Sir2lazyThe2nd Jedi Padawan star 3

Nov 13, 2015
    In the new movie, does Jar Jar have a cameo?

8. DaveyWanKenobi

Nov 4, 2015

Well I'd have to say no. Cameo implies a quick unimportant appearance. Jar Jar has a VERY important role to play in the ST. You will not be disappointed.(Hint: If you thought Boba Fett was a badass, then you won't want to miss this!)

Any other questions?

9. Sir2lazyThe2nd

Nov 13, 2015
    Will an R rated Star Wars movie ever come out?

10. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I am enjoying this, but it's a better fit for Star Wars Community.

11. DaveyWanKenobi

Nov 4, 2015

Actually yes, back in the 80s Carrie Fisher and I penned up a particularly raunchy Star Wars script after a wild, lustful night at a .....errr....coca cola party... Anyway, JJ has agreed to incorporate the script into episode 8! Another long wait that will soon be over for the fans! (Hope you like Twi'leks!)

Any other questions?

12. Deliveranze

Nov 28, 2015
    When will the new videogame "Tusken Terror Sandboarding Simulator 2015" finally be released?

13. DaveyWanKenobi

Nov 4, 2015

That is a less happy subject. The development has been wrought with problem after problem for years. I have always insisted on giving my fans nothing but the best, but the motion capture for the Sandboards has been a nightmare. The sandboards keep getting bogged down by all the sand! I hate sand! It's so rough and course and it gets EVERYWHERE! But rest assured, this will not stop us completely. You can expect the new, re-titled 'Tusken Terror Sandboarding Simulator 2017' to hit shelves late in 2017! Be patient, young padawans.

Any other questions?

Deliveranze likes this.
  14. Sir2lazyThe2nd

Nov 13, 2015
    Will this new movie have pod racing?

15. Deliveranze

Nov 28, 2015
    Beautiful[face_rofl]

Another darker topic....Did Luke ever kick his addiction to the infamous Tatooine street drug nicknamed "power convertors?"

16. DaveyWanKenobi

Nov 4, 2015
    TFA unfortunately will not feature any pod racing, much to my dismay. JJ said he didn't have the time he needed to shake the camera around enough to incorporate pod racing in TFA.

However, fear not, because the Episode 8 script I mentioned earlier does indeed feature pod racing!(And my personal favorite scene Carrie and I wrote together) You see, a pair of buxom Twi'Lek twins have to climb onto the engines mid-race. Next thing you know, the hypercoolant line bursts open, and they are soaked head to toe. The Twi'leks then start---you know what? I don't want to ruin it. You'll just have to wait and see!;)

Next question?

17. DaveyWanKenobi

Nov 4, 2015

Indeed a much darker topic we haven't dove into much in the previous films, but it plays an important part in the backstory of TFA. Although Luke is indeed strong in The Force, and resisted Palpatine and Vader, he was never able to resist those sweet, sweet power convertors. Just a few short years after ROTJ, Luke has established a grand new Jedi Academy, and things seem to be going well. Unfortunately, his inner darkness wins out in the end. He is caught forcing his padawans to smuggle power convertors into the Academy, and brought up on charges. Unwilling to face a life without power convertors, Luke cuts down the New Republic authorities who brought him in, and goes into hiding for almost 30 years. A sad but necessary path for his character.

Any other questions, younglings?

Deliveranze likes this.
  18. Deliveranze

Nov 28, 2015
    Damn what a brave soul:(

When does the prequel to Porkins come out? Also, there is a rumor where he joins the Alliance due to the Empire's ban of Galactic McDonald's. Is this true?

19. DaveyWanKenobi

Nov 4, 2015
    We are trying to respect Disney's new plans for the timetable, so we will probability be releasing Porkins' Fortunes sometime after Rouge One but prior to How I Learned To Let Go, And Love The Wookiee .

As to the rumor about Porkins' reasons for joining the Rebellion, you are partially correct, but like most rumors the finer points to the story and details have been misinterpreted by the leakers. Let me clear up the BS on this one. In Porkins younger days, he was indeed an Imperial loyalist, and pilot, fresh from the academy. However, contrary to what the rumors would have you believe, Porkins was a bonified exotic galactic food connoisseur, and the trashy, over-processed fast food chains of coruscant, like McDonald's, were far beneath his sophisticated palette. However, when the day came in which the Empire declared a galaxy-wide embargo on the trade and purchase of the delectable butter-fried womp rats, the Rebellion quickly learned it had gained the most loyal pilot, most dedicated man to the complete annihilation of the Empire, that they would ever know: Porkins.:xwing:

Any more questions anyone?

20. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    No.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.