main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

BC I am Going to be Flying to BC for May 15th, will there be a Midnight showing in Victoria?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by lazerman, Apr 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lazerman

lazerman Jedi Youngling

Nov 30, 1998
    I will be arriving in Victoria at 3:30 pm May 15th, I have a friend I am visiting there, and I would like to know if ANYONE in Victoria knows if and WHERE they will be having Midnight showings, and if possible, tell me when the tickets will be going on sale.

Thanks ! ! ! :)

2. Rani Veko

Rani Veko Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2000
    We just confirmed this evening, the first showing will be at 12:01 a.m. on the 16th...so yes, there is a midnight showing.

You have a choice of the Odeon theatre downtown at the corner of Blanshard and Yates, or the Silver City theatre behind Tillicum Mall at Burnside and Tillicum. Line-ups are only permitted at the Odeon downtown. Anyone lining up or loitering at Silver City will be asked to leave, we're told.

We don't know yet when tickets go on sale, but both theatres are selling advanced tickets. They haven't received the memo telling them when to put tickets on sale, but it appears it will be late April or early May. Our FanForce chapter will be purchasing tickets for the midnight showing as soon as they go on sale. You can check out the Victoria board to find out more about us.

Hope this helps!

- Rani

3. Rani Veko

Rani Veko Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2000
    Tickets are sold out now for the midnight showing. Did your friend manage to get one for you?

- Rani

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.