I AM GOING TO KILL SOMETHING!!!!!

Discussion in 'Oregon FanForce' started by Larena_Jade, Dec 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    MADE YA LOOK! :p

So anyways. TO make this so it is not classified as "SPAM", In this thread you can post what you've wanted to, in your past perhaps, wanted to kill.

I can only say......YOGURT!
  2. Atticus Jedi Master

star 4
    I cant say because Im sure that the government is illegally spying on me and this forum so Ill just say Bin Laden so they will think Im their verson of what Patriotic mean.
  3. medfordforcemaster Jedi Knight

star 1
    watch out, sam fisher may be watching you:p that....would be freakin awesome
  4. ImperialJedi Jedi Master

star 3
    I was watching ROTJ today and was thinking about the first time the strike team enters the bunker on Endor. If I was in charge of that legion of troops that captures them I fear I would have executed Han, Leia, Chewie, and fellow rebels on site for repeated offences of rebellion and treason. After that they would be dead, so the Ewok ground battle and the rebel space offensive would be in vain. I was thinking about this today and this thread seemed appropiate for the subject.

-IJedi
  5. brook_33 Jedi Master

star 4
    I want to kill Tom Cruise's kid in War of the Worlds. She was so **** annoying.
  6. RSG-503 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Funny, I wanted to kill Tom Cruise :D
  7. sentinelsquad Jedi Knight

star 1
  8. Lilly_Valley Jedi Padawan

Hey I am new on The Force so I hope that you dont mind me replying on an old post. I just thought it was funny you said yogort cuz today I just said that I was going to go and kill all of it in the world. Hehe

Well I hope that you have a nice day

Lilly_Valley
  9. crashdown Force Ghost

star 4
    What part of the world were you planning on starting at?

Because i have some yogort and I plan to hide it from you.[face_whistling]
  10. Lilly_Valley Jedi Padawan

I havent really thought about that, and now that I do I dont know where I would start. hehe Fine hide it from me I will find it one day! hehe o_O

All the yogort must hide from me!!!! :D
  11. Atticus Jedi Master

star 4
    Thats fine, I have Big Boss watching my back, If theres one thing we have in common, its our displeasure of politicians. [face_skull]
  12. crashdown Force Ghost

star 4
    The government's spying on us????
    Well I can only say one thing about that...

As the wind flows, you see a cat, root beer speaks, then I fall down, but not before I drive my Ford F-150, on water, for at least three cycles.

I think that about says it all.
  13. Atticus Jedi Master

star 4
    MYSPACE!!! I was posting to a political blog, a long post on my part and when I entered it, myspace was having technical difficulties as usual and it erased my very long reply :mad: [face_frustrated] :_|
  14. ImperialJedi Jedi Master

star 3
    "Disney makes me want to kill people!!!" -Erica

Me, too.
  15. brook_33 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, MySpace can sometimes be a bit too much of an annoyance.
  16. medfordforcemaster Jedi Knight

star 1
    hey, wrong game!!! i said same fisher, not solid snake. sheesh :p which, by the way, both have new games coming out for the ps3 when it launches, so dont buy the 360 cuz it blows!!!! save your money for quality consoles, haha:D
  17. Use2bVader Jedi Knight

star 1
    Just remember...

Bush loves democracy. Bush loves the Republic. The power we give (gave) him he will give up when he effin good and ready...

Never go hunting with the VP....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.