main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp I am here

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Dizzygrl, Apr 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzygrl

Dizzygrl Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2008
    [face_dancing] Hi everyone Andy has been bugging me to get on the forum. so i am here. A lot of his idea were actually mine. [face_idea] so i guess i should have my own account. [face_laugh].

2. flightmech73

flightmech73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 5, 2007
    Thats not nice![face_shame_on_you]:_|

3. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2008
    glad you made it on. now we know that we are talking to you instead of just Andy. thanks for stopping by, and for the cool speakers.

4. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    [face_skull] ok you here now. post something. that what john and tk told me and still do. becausei do not post like they do. thats why i post a lot of dumb stuff.[face_skull]

5. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Welcome Tara! it was good to see you and Andy at the meet last week. Maybe at the next meet you can model your Imperial officer costume for us. I was thinking of buying one from that site that you got it from, I'm curious to see how well they are made.

6. Dizzygrl

Dizzygrl Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2008
    I absolutely could bring the officers uniform. That would be no problem. If I'm feeling real frisky I might even model the Padme costume too.;)

7. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    yah. iwould like to see that too. iwant to order some stuff from that guy. hes got good prices. i order some belts from him should be here any day now.

8. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello Tara,

I'm very sorry, I never realy welcomed you to the boards. So WELCOME!! [face_dancing]

On I'm just curious to see who ends up with more post? You or Andy. lol We'll wait and see who the real Star Wars fan in the family over there. Again it's great to have you on broad. Enjoy, have fun ... and May The Force Be With You.

Later,
    TK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.