main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I am hosting my first tournament

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by Bib Fortuna Twi'lek, Aug 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    On August 25th, I will be hosting my very first Star Wars tournament in Eugene, OR. I've read over the rules, and I've printed out the guidelines, command cards and other necessary materials. We have a good player base in the Eugene area, so we should get enough players.

Wish me luck!

2. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Cool, now in regards to Elis Helrot rulings (to quote Shmi) "Now you can make your dreams come true", Bib ;;D

hehe, j/k ::)

3. Red84

Red84 SWCCG Content Mgr. (Card Games) star 4 VIP

Oct 20, 2000
    Good luck! And if a guy by the name of Dan Barton happens to stop in, tell him Josh said hi ;)

4. Jedi Bib

Jedi Bib Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 16, 2000
    Good luck Bib #2.

I have to go to more tourneys...
    //sigh

5. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    Well, the tourney will begin in about 20.5 hours. Wish me luck again!

I've printed out 20 command cards, and I assume it will be sufficient; there is a computer area nearby so I can easily print off more if necessary.

I've gotten the rules on how to assign who plays whom down pat, and I'm also prepared for the eventuality that I can play in this tourney. I'm eager to get my revenge on the guy who beat me two weeks ago; he cost me the tourney. :(

6. youngvader

youngvader Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 21, 1999
    Remember that you are the TD and don't let other player bully you on calls.

I had to disqualifie players who cheated on my 2nd tourney. I am sure it won't happen to you. It's all a game, we need to have fun. But cheaters are not fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.