main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

i am like a jedi!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by lilbrowneyedjedi, Sep 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Genghis12

Genghis12 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 18, 1999
    lilbrowneyedjedi...
    "ok, so do u know someone who is exactly like mara?"

I was going to post some really nasty Mara things, but in deference to Ludicrous' mom (and...errr...gf :eek: ) I'll refrain from doing so. :D

2. Wedge 88

Wedge 88 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 1999
    I like to think I'm my own man. No one I know personally has ever thought of me as looking like anyone else. And I never think of myself as looking like any of the Star Wars characters.

I kinda connected with Jacen in YJK though. Same kind of ideas and such, I guess.

Thats it, I think.

3. barnsthefatjedi

barnsthefatjedi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 17, 2001
    Thank God this thread isn't a parody of that damn Nelly Furtardo song. ;)

'I'm like a turd, that's hard to flush away'

4. BoutyPunkrAurra

BoutyPunkrAurra Jedi Grand Master star 3

Sep 21, 2001
    LMAO! that was really funny. ok, um ya. hey liljedi you better come on today!!!!
    so which is the worse disease: korwald anxiety disorder, or, um.....just being smelly? i say korwald anxiety. btw, do they have a cure for that other than going postal (like last year...hehe)well in any case be prepared for a repeat of wednesday last year. i am already writing the script. theres a big yelling and crying scene....

5. Alpha_Geek

Alpha_Geek Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2001
    I'm alot like Chewy. I'm tall and relatively strong. I have curly brown hair that I'm going to add silver streaks through. I also going to school in an electrical field. Although my best friend is alot like 3P0, not Han. So as far as I'm concerned, that's as far as the similarities go. Personality wise, I'm a combination of the Rogue Squadron pilots in XW: SoA. Serious when I have to be but plain ole goofy in the between time.

6. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    I think I'm a lot like Corran.

7. Genghis12

Genghis12 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 18, 1999
    Alpha_Geek...
    "I also going to school in an electrical field."

So does your hair stick up all the time while there?

8. Quiwan

Quiwan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2000
    I'm like Kyp. If I have the ability to get something done I do it and ignore those who try to say that doing the right thing is somehow immoral.

9. Freyja

Freyja Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    This is too much, people taking super-human fictional characters and claiming to be like them.

I am like Jacen...but only if you take away the Jedi thing and leave all the psycho-spiritual pacifism. ;)

10. lilbrowneyedjedi

lilbrowneyedjedi Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2001
    i feel so alone! no one is like me, or atleast i think. I must admit i lack alot of star wars knowledge (dont hate me), so some characters im not sure of totally. Someone told me im like leia. i hope that means ill meet a han solo, lol. what character has brown skin and curly hair??? (no chewies, please)

11. BoutyPunkrAurra

BoutyPunkrAurra Jedi Grand Master star 3

Sep 21, 2001
    i am frickin crying right now.

12. stevo

stevo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2001
    I have always wanted some kida piercing blue or green eyes, but I'm stuck w/ brown eyes and hair, dark features... maybe like Corran?

13. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    Salla Zend has dark skin and long, curly hair, if that helps.

14. lilbrowneyedjedi

Aug 9, 2001
    i hate my brown eyes too! i always wanted blue eyes or like green eyes like mara jade.

15. Freyja

Nov 2, 2000
    Be thankful...I once had someone ask me how I got yellow eyes. They are not yellow. They are just a strange light brown. They aren't spooky, really. :(

16. bterrik

bterrik Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2001
    Boy, in attitude and apperance, I say Anakin Solo. Usually peacful, but if angered, LOOK OUT!!! Brown hair, blue eyes. Sixteen. Medium hight, except that I am stocky.

17. lilbrowneyedjedi

Aug 9, 2001
    im happy no one has come forward to say they look like yoda or something like that. that'd be pretty creepy. though id love to look like mara, thats not what i look like. no one but my old teacher korwald looks like jabba the hut, i mean no one. though im quite disappointed that no one says they look like han solo...

18. LoveisSuicideSP

LoveisSuicideSP Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    Hmmm, i could look like Yoda.....

Seriously though, i like to insert myself into the GFFA as my own character. Except i wonder if there's any good music in the GFFA. I mean, with that many planets there has to be some.

19. MasterJediMacho

MasterJediMacho Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2001
    I am definitely a Mace. But not the same color.

20. RogueJaina

RogueJaina Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2001
    I look like that girl in those "Galaxy of Fear" books (Tash? Not sure), but my personality is Tionne.

BTW, Freyja, the Emperor had yellow eyes. Are you sure you aren't the true "Heir to the Empire"?

21. Alpha_Geek

Alpha_Geek Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2001
    Genghis12...

So does your hair stick up all the time while there?

Why yes it does. But it also sticks up while I'm not there. I could be at the movies on a date or something and my hair will be sticking up. *shrugs* Some people call it heredity.

22. Freyja

Nov 2, 2000
    Haha, RogueJaina. Yes, I'm sure because they are in no way, shape, or form yellow! That person was either color blind or an idiot. They are brown -they just have a little deep olive and gold in them to.

23. Connemara

Connemara Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 18, 2000
    My friend Ava has freaky eyes. I remember one time we were at a party and I started staring at her eyes and turned to another friend and said "Hey look at this! Ava has brown rings around her irises!!" people started crowing around and staring into her eyes and exclaiming on how weird they were.

Oh, did I mention she's my ex-friend now? :p

Seriously, I like my deep brown eyes. But I want different hair. Brown eyes and brown hair is bleh. Maybe brown eyes and really red hair (not like fire-engine red, but like blood red). Or jet black. I could make myself look just like Ysanne Isard, actually. Jet blaclk hair, then I know where to buy a fiery red iris contact and can get a regular blue one. Maybe I should be Ysanne Isard for Halloween. Too bad I don't have $80 to blow on contacts :(

I know someone who wants silver hair. I tell him wait until he's old and it will come naturally but nooo, he wants it now. Thoughts on pure silver hair? Think it'll look any good? Come to think of it, I could look good in silver, too. But my parents would freak and never let me use the internet again if I did, cause they'd assume I got the idea from the some internet perv.

Ok, I know that was a sad, wandering little post there, I can't help it. Don't get me started on hair and eye color, I will never stop again. :p

24. RogueJaina

RogueJaina Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2001
    Hair and eyes are interesting. My eyes are what I call "gray-hazel", and change depending on what I'm wearing. They get blue, green, gray, gold, blue-green, and some other colors I can't quite describe. Seriously, they're weirder than yellow eyes. (BTW, I was just joking, Freyja. I apologize.)

25. Freyja

Nov 2, 2000
    I know, don't worry. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.