I am making fan film and need plot plan(have plenty of stupid parts)

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Whoever, Jun 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: AdamBertocci
  1. Whoever Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ok i really need help! I got five defined char and about 1million cut-and-copy guys.
    igot:
    Delo,jedi knight
    ?????,sith lord
    darth Kal,apprentice(dark)
    Galtora, sith conquerer(non-lsaber wielding
    Bot Falt, bouynty hunter

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASEEEEEEEEE HELP ME OUT!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got this scene:

SD:the bridge of a large battleship.The SITH LORD and KAl are talking to a man in black chest and arm armor and matching helmet with reflective visor.He has a large blaster rifle in his hand.

BHUNTEr:Yes, Lord, I have learned the jedi's destonation. I will not let him survive the trip.

KAL:You had better be sure.
    LORD:silence your mouth, Kal! (to BH)Well, Bot, I hope you are well prepared. I do not take failure well.( as if on cue, a officer runs up.
    Officer:Lord! The jedi has infiltrated Futar!
    Lord:very well.(does that kick-*** force choke thing to the officer.)

NOte: Futar is name of the planet that the sith base is being built.

NOTE:pLZ DON'T LOCK ME MISTER ADDMINIDSTER DUDE!
  2. ewingsquadron Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    And I used to think people spoke the English language. . .
  3. Venardhi Jedi Knight

star 1
    I would love to help you, but I have absolutly no idea what you need help with.
  4. Whoever Jedi Knight

star 1
    ANY thing you can help me with that might make it better! here i'll give you a breif personality summary

Delt:quiet,almost turns, very good with lightrsaber.
    Kal:hot tempered and loyal to whoever is in power.(begs for mercey when Delt almost kills him)
    Lord:quiet,very very powerful in the dark side.
    BOT falt:good with blaster rifle.strong.(hopefully) has plenty of added surprises for the jedi.
    jedi council members : think yoda,add various ft. minus several hundred medicholorians.

THIS STORY IS BEFORE EP.I
  5. JEDIBYKNIGHT Jedi Master

star 4
    Can't u think of a plot by yourself ?
  6. Whoever Jedi Knight

star 1
  7. halibut Chosen One

star 8
    If it's set b4 Ep I, then it must be a least 1000 yrs before, cos Palpy and Maul were the 1st Sith for a millenia
  8. JEDIBYKNIGHT Jedi Master

star 4
    How about a Jedi meets a Sith in a forest, eh ? "Conflict of the Force".

8-}
  9. halibut Chosen One

star 8
    Sounds good. I assume the sith will have a double-bladed lightsaber. That would look really cool with Duel of the Fates playing
  10. Various Jedi Knight

star 2
    Set a goal for your story. You know, a purpose for the telling the story. Like in Duality the goal was to have two guys fight and kill each other. After you get that in mind (your own goal, not theirs :p), start on the rest.

Think about your characters. What do you want the reader/viewer to know about them. Ask yourself how would you show that in your story. Decide an order of events. This happens, then this happens and then this happens.

Before you write a script/story, write a summary or an outline. Anyway, your request was rather vague, I hope this is of some help.
  11. Whoever Jedi Knight

star 1
    jedi by knight hates me right.?

AND......the masters even said "impossible!The sith have been extinct for a millenia!"
    to which yoda replies, "Hard to see the dark side is."
  12. Venardhi Jedi Knight

star 1
    The sith have been there, they were just in hiding.
  13. JEDIBYKNIGHT Jedi Master

star 4
    No I don't hate you, don't worry... Just having a bit of fun :)

Anyway... Halibut's point still stands. Maybe there were not "extinct" for a millenium, but it reveals something : they did not show themselves between -1032 and -32 BY...
  14. Whoever Jedi Knight

star 1
    okay if you want lsaber stats you gottem.
    KAl:red double blade
    LORD:eek:range normal
    Galtora:none(but with some awsome gold lightning)
    delt: green normal
  15. Whoever Jedi Knight

star 1
    okay they ar technechlly not revealling themselves. The only thing i really have in mind is that delt is doing this without council knowledge.
  16. Whoever Jedi Knight

star 1
    by the way, 1000 is one thousand. 1,000,000
    is one millienia
  17. JEDIBYKNIGHT Jedi Master

star 4
    Then why did we say "welcome to the new millenium" in 2000 ?

BTW... You can just add things to your previous posts by clicking "edit"
  18. Whoever Jedi Knight

star 1
    i got a scene.

in the engine room of the SITH STAR(that shows how pathetic the names i come up with are). Delt runs in and skids to a halt in front of Galtora.She is wearing a (??????? havent decided between traditional ragged robe and tight cutting edge sexy clothes) Delt ignightes LS and Galtora raises vhim up like a feather(force). she reaches out with her other hand and opens another door that from what we see, is holding alarge power source in the form of a large power coupler(i think, Those things that are like 2 places with an electricity bolt between them.). She tosses him in.

Delt :ahhhhhhhhhhh!
    Kal:(os)what the ****! (soo sorry gtg will finish l8tr
  19. DaftMaul Former TFN Fan Films Staff

VIP
    star 5
    I always like to start a script/story with a simple idea/question, something I have always wondered about.

My first film came about becuase I wondered how Anakin SkyWalker could have become Darth Vader. I worked backwards from there, inventing a crackpot story to explain these events.

My next effort will answer another question I have always pondered 'So why are Stormtroopers such appalling shots?' and that 'script' feel out of that thought (also pretty crackpot)

Both of these movies are things that interested me enough to make a film about. So why don't you just sit back and ask yourself What am I trying to tell people here? What's the point of this movie? Then the script may well fall into place. Trying to gel a hundred pages of random thoughts/scenes together is going to be really tough, but have a clear idea of where you are going, and what you are trying to acheive and all of these scenes may well become peices of the jigsaw puzzle.

This isn't the only way to write a story, but it might help you begin.

So here's another stupid question that almost became a fanfilm...

Star Wars.
    C3PO says I'm little more than an interpretor, and not very good at telling stories

Return of the Jedi
    C3PO tells the entire story of the Star Wars saga, complete with sound effects, hand gestures and body language to a crowd of enthralled Ewoks.

So what happened inbetween? :)
  20. DorkmanScott Manager Emeritus

star 6
    "by the way, 1000 is one thousand. 1,000,000
    is one millienia"

The term "Milennium" (singular of "milennia") has a Latin root. It actually refers to a set of a thousand, not a million.

Similarly, in Spanish, a thousand is "un mil".

It's confusing, but that's English for you. The guys who came up with this language are the same type who go "Hey, let's make a black lightsaber!"

As for coming up with a plot: to be blunt, why are you filming this thing if you don't know or care what you film?

M. Scott
  21. citizen-tom Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    heres what you need in your film:

Two jedi and one sith meet in the woods for no apparent reason, we'll just say its a coincidence (if anyone asks, just say u have a backstory). Both jedi have a black lightsaber (which is really purple, i say!!!!). The sith has a double sided lightsaber which is red. At somepoint in the fight, the double saber is chopped in half and he fights with two sabers. The sith (who by-the-way happens to have overdone face-paint and some horns) then kills the jedi-master right through the stomach. tthe apprentice then chops the sith in half and walks off like nothing happend.

(cut to)
    ext. forest
    {{the end}}

-Tom

p.s. Dead Serious
  22. Whoever Jedi Knight

star 1
    "P.S. I'm Serious."

1)that's plagerizing
    2)good idea but no thanks
    3)I DO care And know what i want. I just dont know fine points and how to say it!

Finished scene:(^)

Kal:(os) Holy ****!
    cut to scene of kal in generator room being hit by Delt.Kal gets flung into electricity while delt gets flung into wall.

(FX)ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTZZZzBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

kal SHOOTS* from electricity and hits floor hard. stands up. delt has look of amazment in eyes.

Kal:(Maniacly) Jedi! Your time has Come! (ignites lsaber and runs at Delt, slashing with lsaber.) Die Jedi!!!

Delt:(ignites lsaber and blocks blow)

(fight. at the end, delt knocks lsaber from kal's hand and points end of lsaber towards kal.)Delt: (breathing heavily)Surrender Kal.
    Kal:(assorted whimpering and mercy begging)
    Delt: No.(kIlls Kal.)
  23. citizen-tom Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    well, thats what us blue yoda society members do

muuahahahha

-Tom

p.s.: It was 'dead serious', not 'im serious'

take it easy :p
  24. Whoever Jedi Knight

star 1
    WHATEVERRRRRR!

C'mon i need suggestions for the latest scene.
    shut up Tom

(sarcasticly)
    :cool:
  25. citizen-tom Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    i try my best :p

btw: i was being sarcastic, you know that right.... cuz '2)' made it sound like u didnt
Moderators: AdamBertocci
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.