main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA I am most impressed by the level and quality of posts on this very board

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by JEDIPAULAW, Dec 25, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDIPAULAW

JEDIPAULAW Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    I'd just thought I'd say that this board is good;it's good to see so much discussion aboutg Star Wars:D:), well done WA, u should teach those boring Vics a lesson or two about Star Wars appreciation lol, I have to admit u even post more than us QLDERS and mark my words that's hard, lol and u even Have BarBarJinks, and I thought we had the biggest whackos here in QLD lol

Although I had to admit we r missing two of our finest wacko troops sadly:(, those being the irrepressible Sith Star and Mr Neech, so if we had them we may even be able to beat u to the claim of best Aussie board:D

Well WA if u had me u would certainly be the best board in Oz, no doubt about that:D he he lol

2. Grizzly

Grizzly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    I was impressed by the quality of posts too... til now...
    oops this aint the bitch thread hehehe >:)

3. JEDIPAULAW

Dec 7, 2000
    Oh stop Grizzling Grizzly lol, I'll have u know I have a PHD in Star Wars ok:), and just have a look at the QLD forum to see the quality of my posts, hey at least they r Star Wars related lol, I didn't start a thread about bitching lol, he y but that wasn't u that was loadedog, gee how many nutters do u have over in WA lol, that's without SoulbloodyKrusher and not forgtting the hijinks of BarBarJinks lol

God help us lol

4. Grizzly

Jul 22, 2000
    don't you go giving barbarjinks a hard time... he is very sensetive to critisisim.. I think he needs to see a counsellor personally, but he's the most active member of our club.

5. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    He's attended an awful lot of meets too. Only a select few have attended every one of our meets. Though I don't think Barbar was at the first one.
    I must agree about this forum. I like the quality of the posts. I think the best thing is that there are regular posts from so many people. There aren't really any threads that are dominated by anyone in particular. That's the way it should be.
    And JEDIPAULAW, It's true that we don't have you here but your visits are welcome. Perhaps you can be our token crazy QLD visitor now that Sithstar seems to have gone quiet. Big shoes to fill I know, but...

6. JediLeia21

JediLeia21 Jedi Youngling star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    Hi everyone,

Just thought for you who have icq i have changed my nick From julie to JediLeia icq number 102565880

I have been having these weirdos added me on their contact list and a guy tonight trying to cyber me was the last straw. :(

Sorry , if this has caused anyone any inconvience ....

and i also think that this a great board for talking about star wars i mean *grins* what else is there to talk about in life , things come and go in life , but the force is always there ..... :)
    Bye Everyone

7. SoulKrusher

SoulKrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2000
    I'm glad u can get along with us all, it must be hard :)

And what ever happen to Sith Star coming to WA for one of those man eating flowers? He said he was?

8. Ghost-of-Spider

Ghost-of-Spider Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 30, 2000
    Leia21,
    You can prevent contacting people via ICQ by a number of means:
    1. Only allow authorization to those you know.(ie: If they don't say where they are from and who they are refuse to admit them)
    2. Remove anyone you dont want to talk to to your invisable list.
    In saying that I'm about to load you into ICQ--pls accept me ;-)

9. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    A 9 digit ICQ number! I've only got 7 digits.

My tips for avoiding ICQ hassles are similar to Spider's with one addition. I always go on ICQ as invisible. The only people who see my online are those I've permanently added to my visible list. That means outer rim folks and a select few others.

10. JediLeia21

Dec 7, 2000
    thanks , soneil and spider for the suggestions , but at least my nick is more star warsish now ( is that a word?) anyway , i have added u spider to my contact and soneil as well .

I just wish grizzly would hurry up and add me to his contact list, we usually have a chat each night on icq :)
    Geez, has anyone seen Stinky Jawa lately , he hasn't posted yet*worried look on face*

bye all

11. JEDIPAULAW

Dec 7, 2000
    Oh come on soniel I can easily fill Sith Stars shoes:D lol, u know me, anyway thanks for the warm WA welcome soniel, yeah u already will know how crazy I am lol, what with my obssession with the girl I love from Uni who looks like Leia lol, I'm gunna ask her out soon:D, so wish me the force to be with me please:), anyway yeah where has Sith Star gotten to?, I personally think that He can't work out where the new board is lol:p

12. Grizzly

Jul 22, 2000
    sorry JediLeia21 but i was otherwise engaged offline at a bbq along with LD.
    Congratulations, you are now part of the tribe...

13. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    I can just imagine the pickup line.

<JEDIPAULAW walks up to girl from uni who looks like Princess Leia. Waves hand>

You will go out with me!

14. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    And then she looks dreamily into his eyes, obviously in some sort of force induced trance and says,
    "You can go about your business, move along."

15. JediLeia21

Dec 7, 2000
    u guys , stop picking on poor JediPaulaw.... :)

well, anyway i wish u luck asking this girl out , i she looks like princess leia , and i don't see why she won't go out with u :)
    if u get in trouble or stumble when asking her , then wave your hand and do a little mind trick.
    That will get her attention ;)hehe j/k
    all the best and i hope u go well

16. JediLeia21

Dec 7, 2000
    hi everyone,

we have a new member , my is a friend of mine and his name is Muldz

Say hi , everyone

he likes star trek and a little star wars , but otherwise , he 's a nice person

17. JEDIPAULAW

Dec 7, 2000
    Why thank u JediLeia:),back to u soniel and Sith magician lol yeah I could try the old Jedi mind tricks lol

And to make it even funnier she works at a pub!, so sorta like a Star Wars Cantina situation lol

Hey that's a good name for a new thread, instead of Kieca's Cantina, or BarBarJinks ode to Kieca's Cantina, maybe we could have JediPaulaws and the girl he likes whom looks like Leia's Cantina?, lol come and get drunk on love at this Cantina:D

18. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    Muldz is already on my ICQ list. I got the request last night. You've been good jedileia21. Perhaps we'll let you off for the missed meet after all!

19. SoulKrusher

Nov 25, 2000
    Ah, new members, most impressive! We shall definately let her off, I think there maybe even a position left on the council for you. We shall watch your progress, keep up the good work!

20. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    I've kinda lost track of who's on the council. I think we'll have to choose places based on participation on the boards over the next few weeks. Pinback can be excused from lack of posts while he's away of course! To tell the truth, I think we're still small enough in number that we'd all fit on the council, including new ones.

21. Grizzly

Jul 22, 2000
    soneil
    Jedi Knight
    (Moderator)
    posted 09-03-2000 02:21 AM

Several regulars on the WA forum have now reached Jedi Status and can
    therefore be official members of the Jedi Council.

Me
    Grizzly
    Soulcrusher
    Nat
    Stinkyjawa
    Princess Lego
    Lord Kahn
    Archie

That's a decent sized bunch so far.
    Did I miss anyone?

------------------
    Yousa point is well seen!

IP: Logged
    LOADEDDOG
    Jedi Knight
    posted 09-03-2000 02:32 AM

pick me pick me
    woops (all that jumping around accidently turns lightsaber on while still hanging
    on belt)

------------------
    I have an inferiority complex but not a very good one

22. JEDIPAULAW

Dec 7, 2000
    Hey guys and girls I finally got ICQ today:D, yeah time to celebrate, anyway I thought I'd all make your day and post my ICQ number for u all ok:)

It's wait for it, yeah I knpw ure all excited lol

It's......102989620

23. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    <waves hand at Soneil>
    You WILL allow Sith on the council.

24. SoulKrusher

Nov 25, 2000
    Well I was thinkin about Sith on the council, and NO! I think however when we start releasing members cards we should have the two types, Sith (Dark jedi) and Jedi! That way people can choose which side in the Outer Rim club they would like to follow.

25. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    <waves large whacking stick at SoulKrusher>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.