I AM MOVING TO LOS ANGELES

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by PRENNTACULAR, May 29, 2011.

1. imperial_dork Manager Emeritus

star 6
  2. Darth Guy Chosen One

star 10
    I'm not sure what the laughing faces are about.

Anyway, I'd go, except I have work. And, ew, driving all the way to Hollywood.
  3. Eeth-my-Koth Chosen One

star 9
  4. Darth Tunes SfC Part III Commissioner

Game Host
    star 10
    I plan on exiting at the Hollywood & Highland subway station around 9:30-10am. We can either eat early (since Amy is free until 11:30) or figure out something else to do.
  5. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    I still don't know where this magical H&H subway stop is.
  6. Darth Tunes SfC Part III Commissioner

Game Host
    star 10
    It's a stop on the L.A. Metro Red Line subway (which runs from North Hollywood to Union Station in Downtown). Here's a picture:

[image=http://www.subwaynut.com/lametro/hollywood-highland/hollywood-highland3.jpg]

Laker games cancelled (so far) due to the current NBA lockout: 14[face_frustrated]
  7. Darth Guy Chosen One

star 10
  8. Darth Tunes SfC Part III Commissioner

Game Host
    star 10
    That actually reminded that I need to buy a new pair of sandals. I only own 2 pairs of shoes: my work shoes (Vans) & brown dress shoes.

Laker games cancelled (so far) due to the current NBA lockout: 14[face_frustrated]
  9. MrZAP Force Ghost

star 5
    I would go but I expect to wake up around 10.:p
  10. Lowbacca_1977 Force Ghost

star 6
    I'll be looking down on you guys. Cuz I'll be at Griffith looking down on that part of Hollywood at that time.
  11. GrandAdmiralJello Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque

Manager
    star 10
    Apparently I'll be in town during Thanksgiving. You all can worship me then, or something.
  12. Darth Tunes SfC Part III Commissioner

Game Host
    star 10
    You'll be able to see my beard from up there, Lowie. :p

13. PRENNTACULAR VIP

star 6
    Lowie you can spy on us with your telescope.

Also, I'm fine with eating whenever.

Also, Lowie, I want to bring the ole bag of bones (my fiance) up there someday for a tour and stuff. But I want to do it when you're working!
  14. PRENNTACULAR VIP

star 6
    Can't find the mall on a map...is it by the hollywood bowl?
  15. Darth Tunes SfC Part III Commissioner

Game Host
    star 10
    It's just a bunch of stores there...........if you get there first, just text me or leave a message on FB. That, or you wait by the courtyard at Grauman's & we can meet there.

16. Sith-Lord-Gunray Ex-Mod

star 7
  17. Darth Tunes SfC Part III Commissioner

Game Host
    star 10
    It happens. :p I woke up late myself, and was worried that I'd havew PRENN waiting for me, but he's running late himself. Currently waiting for him at the Kodak.
  18. Sith-Lord-Gunray Ex-Mod

star 7
    I will catch you peoples next time then. Perhaps over thanksgiving or christmas break.
  19. Healer_Leona Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Too bad, now it will be be double A's instead of triple A's.
  20. Darth Tunes SfC Part III Commissioner

Game Host
    star 10

Sounds like a good plan to me. And so far me & PREN, having a pretty good time. Heading for food now at Canter's Deli, a place that I've always wanted to try.
  21. Sith-Lord-Gunray Ex-Mod

star 7
    Should have gone to the new Chick-Fil-A. [face_whistling]
  22. Darth Tunes SfC Part III Commissioner

Game Host
    star 10
    Next time, sure. Didn't feel like fast food today. :p It was great to finally meet PRENN, as we enjoyed a nice meal at Canter's Deli. Amongst the things we talked about: the NBA lockout, cultural differences between Northern & Southern California, the greatness of the exploding technological scene in the past 10 years). I've got to meet more people, because a day like today is a great one. As he was dropping me off near the subway station, we noticed a circle of people with religious signs standing on the sidewalk. Once I got out of his car, I had to take a video of that: Prayer circle. The closest star they were standing near was that of Rick Moranis. :p

23. Sith-Lord-Gunray Ex-Mod

star 7
    Yeah they walk down the street about once a week and graffiti "Jesus loves you" into everything.
  24. Darth Tunes SfC Part III Commissioner

Game Host
    star 10
    About a couple of minutes after I recorded that, a manager from The El Capitan successfully got them to leave.

25. MrZAP Force Ghost

star 5
    So I didn't end up waking up at ten only because I didn't sleep last night and need to do so very soon...probably. Well, glad you guys had fun and hopefully I can make it to one of these thingies sometime.:p