main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I am new here so umm hello

Discussion in 'Archive: Fresno, CA' started by -Plo-Koon-, Nov 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Plo-Koon-

-Plo-Koon- Jedi Youngling

Nov 5, 2002
    Well i am new here but not to props or Star Wars i am even a member of the RPF (like some of you) i am friends with Obi1kenny who also just joined. I love Plo Koon (in a hetrosexual way of course) and all things related to him. feel free to ask me any questions about what else i like. oh yea i live in Visalia which is pretty close to Fresno

2. Jedi_Za-boon-kal

Jedi_Za-boon-kal Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2001
    welcome aboard. I too am friends with kenny. Im in his garrison. I live in clovis, not to far from you. I too share your love with Plo Koon. Im working on his costume, should be done by Ep3. feel free to email me anytime

3. Sparticus

Sparticus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2002
    Hiya! *waves*

4. -Plo-Koon-

Nov 5, 2002
    "welcome aboard. I too am friends with kenny. Im in his garrison. I live in clovis, not to far from you. I too share your love with Plo Koon. Im working on his costume, should be done by Ep3. feel free to email me anytime"

Wow you have to be only the second person i have ever met who also loves Plo Koon. want to hear something odd; i to am working on a Plo Koon costume that i hope to have done by Ep3 and C3. we should maybe meet sometime and talk about Plo Koon. also can i ask you why you like Plo Koon?

5. jedivalens

jedivalens Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    welcome to the Fresno boards!

6. Obi1kenny

Obi1kenny Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2002
    "Plo Koon Lovers!"
    "We don't serve your kind here, you'll have to wait outside!"

No really, welcome to the board. Yup, I saw Nick?s Plo Koon outfit this last Saturday. Ummm, you need to do something about those sticky hands.

BTW, did any other of you realize that Plo Koons head looks like a rotisserie chicken? That?s how he gets the name, chicken head, true story.

7. -Plo-Koon-

Nov 5, 2002
    Ken did you have to bring up the chicken head thing?

8. Jedi_Za-boon-kal

Jedi_Za-boon-kal Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2001
    that would be great to meet you. what I love about Plo Koon is that he has a classic star wars design. he never talks, and looks so damn cool. besides he has an apple fritter head

9. -Plo-Koon-

Nov 5, 2002
    " what I love about Plo Koon is that he has a classic star wars design. he never talks, and looks so damn cool. besides he has an apple fritter head"

i total agree with you except for the apple fritter part

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.