main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA i am new to area

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by PadawanBeldaPinik, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PadawanBeldaPinik

PadawanBeldaPinik Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 23, 2005
    i just moved from Sacramento. i joined the Facebook forum. i now live in Silverdale/Bremerton area. i am looking for a Star Wars group to link up to.

Force Keep You All!!!!

2. dragonmar

dragonmar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2003
    Hi: I'm from Cascadia Outpost one of the other groups in the area. The Seattle group has not been active in recent months. We are the only fan group I know of in the area, beside them. There are two collectors groups in the area SARLACC, and one that meets in Southcenter. You can find SARLACC by referral from other people and we get together once a month for social gatherings. If interested they are mainly in the Seattle area, but my brother-in-law has one in Shelton in August. Let me know if interested and I can get you in contact with them.

3. PadawanBeldaPinik

PadawanBeldaPinik Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 23, 2005
    okies sure pm me here i'll send You contact info

4. dragonmar

dragonmar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2003
    Hi the address to get on the mailing list for SARLACC is starwars@u.washington.edu. When your on the mailing list they will contact you when the meetings are to be held and where. You can also e-mail them and introduce yourself. For Cascadia Outpost we do most of our communicating on Facebook at our page. Look forward to seeing you sometime.

5. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    Yeah, Seattle isn't very active right now. Like, I am out of the country right now. :p Just watch the facebook for updates and see when things start up again. :D
    And the people at Cascadia Outpost are awesome too. :)

6. JumpinJax

JumpinJax Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2006
    Seattle is quite active right now, just not on this forum.

7. AquaRose

AquaRose Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 6, 2001
    Aloha, I am visiting Seattle June 30th-July 7th, just wondering if anything is going down in your Fanforce while I am in town?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.