main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary I am new to MD, can I join the FanForce group?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jade-sabre, Mar 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jade-sabre

jade-sabre Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 18, 2000
    Hello fellow MD fans,

I moved to MD this year and haven't found these board pages until now. What is my problem?

I live in Annapolis and will be moving to Owing Mills in May. I collect the action figures (I have almost 1 of each hanging on my wall), CCG cards, and posters.

I am excited to say that I just got my reservations and pass to Celebration 2.

I am looking for fellow fans to hang out with, trade figures and cards with, and most of all line up to see Episode 2 with.

Is there regular FF meetings to attend? I saw something about seeing LOTR? Any info. about the organization would be very helpful!

I will check back here each day. I hope to get involved very soon.
    Thanks,
    Josh
    (jade-sabre)

2. Motterman

Motterman Jedi Grand Master star 2

Dec 22, 2000
    As the Official Unofficial of Nothing in Particular, I'd like to welcome you to the CharmCity FanForce! Of course, all are welcome. Don't let the foodfights on this board scare you away from attending one of our meetings. We are all harmless little balls of Wookie hair.

Yes, we are having a meeting this weekend, probably Saturday, most likely it will entail a LOTR viewing (it's going to have 4 minutes of Fellowship of the Ring tacked on at the end) and various other neat things.

So, that's basically the deal right now. We will have the info on this board as soon as we come to a concensus as to when/where exactly the meeting will be.

This will be our third meeting, in which case we will then be "Official" and get a groovy icon to use and stuff. [smurf] Ohhh....ahhhhh [/smurf]

Well, there you have it.

Welcome jade-sabre!!!

3. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Welcome aboard jade-sabre! I have a few action figures myself. It's really hard to keep em in the package though sometimes. I just want to rip em out and start playing with them! You have to see one of my previous posts about my Dark Helmet reference and my toys. Hehehe. Well if we can figure out when to go see LotR you are more than welcome to come! The more the merrier!

4. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Anyone is welcome jedi-sabre. It's great to have you here. Hopefully you can make the meetings and take part in the discussions in these forums. Once again, welcome.

5. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Oh and jade-sabre, beware of the sporkside. Once you travel down that path, forever will it dominate your destiny!

SPORK!!

6. jade-sabre

Feb 18, 2000
    drk_hlmt, I have a feeling that you use the schwartz. And quite often too!

Oh, and I forgot to mention my EU book collection. I am half way through Star by Star and have Dark Journey and Approaching Storm waiting.

I had wanted to go see LOTR again with the new trailer, so this would be a good opportunity. My wife would come with me she said. I am helping the scouts Sat. morning, but have the afternoon free. Anne Arundel Mills? 3:00?

7. BigBroadcastah

BigBroadcastah Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2002
    I see your Schwartz is as big as mine.

8. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    Yoda hitting R2 with his stick....

Mine....mine...mine....or I will spork you not.

9. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Welcome to CCFF, jade-sabre! I see you are in time to join in the insanity.

10. jade-sabre

Feb 18, 2000
    I might have to eat at KFC more often to stock up on sporks.

Dumb question: Is Baltimore referred to as Charm City? What is the history on this? Thanks.

11. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Yeah, Baltimore's nickname is Charm City. We could've used The City That Reads Fanforce, but Charm City Fan Force flows better.

12. DerthNader

DerthNader Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 25, 2001
    Besides, this would seem to be the "City that Breeds", anyway. ;)

13. Eva_Pilot04

Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Knight star 7

Nov 15, 2001
    Yeah, baltimore isn't exactly known for its literacy rate.

We're ahead of the game in less reputable affairs. [face_plain]

8-}

14. Luke_Starkiller

Luke_Starkiller Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    Luke Replies to Yoda: I don't need your spork!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.