main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi I am new... wanted to start a topic to see what gamers thing about...

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Tailean, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Tailean

Tailean Jedi Youngling

Aug 28, 2014
    Hello there,

I am working on building a new game that will be released early next year. I just wanted to get a take on what people thing about my ideas. The game I am making is called is a game in which 2 or more players have book. On the cover is a mage of some type. Those players will cast spells from their spell books at their opponents.

No need to spend thousands of dollars on cards or anything like that to be competitive. Would any of you find this idea fun? I have been building systems for many years now and I have some success in the gaming market. I would really like some honest opinions. Thanks and I would love to read your comments.

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Tailean! :)

What kind of a game is it? A card game or a rpg or anything else? SW topic not really, right?

I'd suggest to re-ask your question at the game or card game or rpg board or maybe the JCC - after speaking with the mods of said boards, so you know that's the correct place and won't get locked. ;) :)

What games did you invent? Anything that can be know by persons on the other side of the world (Europe)?

Have fun at the boards! :)

PS: just a little hint: we don't allow advertising. You didn't do it right now, but I don't want to see you running in that direction without knowing it accidentally. :)

3. Tailean

Tailean Jedi Youngling

Aug 28, 2014
    Hey there, I wasn't sure where to post it. I will look for the game section. But ya this really don't fit in the CCG or role playing category. Instead it is a game unlike any other. What I mean by that is; it is a game where 2 or more players have a spell-book (a real book) with a picture on the cover representing the mage like character you are playing. They will cast spells from the book at one another through a series of rounds. (similar to a CCG in that manner)

Oh and ya, I am not trying to advertise, I just wanted to see if any gamer's like this concept.

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    The way you describe it, it could also be interest ring for roleplayers and card gamers. But it's better to start asking at one board.

Good luck! :)