main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I Am New

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by JeDi_PyRo1988, Mar 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JeDi_PyRo1988

JeDi_PyRo1988 Jedi Youngling

Mar 18, 2005
    Hello i am new umm i was wondering if someone or someones.. can help me out and tell me what all this site is about.. i am a starwars lover.. omg i love starwars and my friend recomended this site to me and said its lots of fun. so someone plz respond and tell me whats this all about

2. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    we're about getting together with people that love star wars and having a good time!

sounds like ya found the right place ;)

3. JeDi_PyRo1988

JeDi_PyRo1988 Jedi Youngling

Mar 18, 2005
    well thanks alot now i see what my friend got me into... thats awsome i didnt know there was like little gatherings about starwars i thought somepeople admire it from afar and others actually live the journey lol people who think they are destined to be a jedi knight and so forth well thank u and nice to meet you.

:)
    ;)

4. PadmesMidwife

PadmesMidwife Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 3, 2005
    Hi JediPyro, Welcome

From the date of my registration, I technically only joined a little before you, but I have been lurking on these boards for a while.

These boards, I find, are a great place to debate and discuss different topics about everything Star Wars.

and now if you'll excuse me ....

*** runs back to the 3SA ***

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.