main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion I am now depressed and my excitement for the trilogy has dropped a bit....

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Bleeding0range, Nov 16, 2012.

1. darkchrono

darkchrono Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    Lol, but you do seem to be obsessed with Luke's young body.

2. Lord Tyrannus

Lord Tyrannus Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2012
    Luke Skywalker had an average looking body, thin, and slender, nothing special. It was his face that I used to find/found very cute!!!

Han Solo had a nice, muscular, rugged, body/and/or physique, and a very super-handsome face......

Padme Amidala Nabberie Skywalker had an angelic, godess-like beautiful face, mainly, for the most part, that's is the reason that I find her so good-looking...........

Princess Leia had a very pretty beautiful face too!!!!!!

Anakin Skywalker in ROTS Episode 3, his face was so angelic, pretty, and beautiful, yet handsome and intense at the same time!!!!

Let's just agree to disagree about physically attractive characters; also, stop talking about Luke Skywalker's handsomeness!!!!!!

3. Yodahasgreenfeet

Yodahasgreenfeet Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2012
  4. Dranem

Dranem JCF Banner Contest Winner star 1 VIP - Game Winner

Oct 31, 2012
    Well, though I won't fault someone else opinion, personally I know as long as Luke and company aren't wheeling around in fat people scooters at an intergalactic Wal-Mart I'm good. I'm good.

Seriously though, as others have pointed out there are very few "candid" shots of celebrities that make even the most beautiful of them look good. Mark and Carrie haven't had cause to be fit in recent years, and Ford is fine. Personal trainers, make-up, and wardrobe do wonders so I'm not the least bit concerned.

I can't do it. I just can't used the words "depressed" and "new Star Wars trilogy" in the same sentence.

Plus you have to realize plenty of actors past their prime in looks have pulled off some good roles. Anthony Hopkins as Odin in Thor was good. Without that gold armor and eye-patch he might have just been a guy that you would see fall asleep at Denny's and not move until the waitress had to call the cops.

5. Varactyl

Varactyl Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 13, 2012
    I don't care, I think Mark was and is adorable, Carrie is still a walking sass entity of awesome and still beautiful, and Harrison Ford would be sexy as a 100-year old.

I think they'll make it work just fine. And some people might be in for a shock if they think they are gonna look the same at 65 as they did at 25, hehe. Time gets us all.

Didn't Yoda have an applicable comment on that? ;)

FRAGWAGON likes this.
  6. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Julius Vernon

Julius Vernon Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 7, 2012
    LMAO

Same. Maybe we're eternal optimists, but I for one think these movies are going to be spectacular and even outshine the prequels (please no prequel jokes I actually liked them-though not as much as the OT)

I think it can work. There are plenty of examples of older men having great roles (even in this series). Older women didn't used to get as many roles, but it's more common now. Just above the case for Bond's M was well made. I won't let a little chub worry me.

8. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    Look who's is talking!!!!!!

9. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    No.......

"No woman can be so shallow". What does that even mean????

I'm am not shallow; what makes you u think that????

10. darkchrono

May 23, 2005
    Lol, you get upset about jokes about your possible sexual orientation yet you go on and make rips at Christian figures.

11. Cantina Bassist

Cantina Bassist Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 5, 2012

12. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    I was just responding to something that somebody/someone who happened to be a spam artist posted. They posted random memes and pictures, so I decided to do that too; those ones that I just posted happened to be Star Wars SW related ones about I FIND YOUR LACK OF FAITH DISTURBING......................

What? What jokes are you talking about????????

13. Darth Trevius

Darth Trevius Jedi Master star 1

Nov 15, 2012
    Being that the balance has been restored and everybody is getting along in the universe, Luke finds himself with nothing to do and a lack of purpose in life ... depressed Luke returns to his home planet of Tatooine and holes up on Jabba's palace watching old justice league unlimited cartoons .. laying around Jabba's old platform and using the force to bring himself a fresh bag of Cheetos and a miller lite ... Han, at his wife Leia's insistence, has given Luke the job of finding bounty hunter-esq workers for Hans new, mostly legit, rough terrain delivery business .. as in deliveries no other guy wants to make .. it's an easy job and it keeps Luke from spending too much time down a Mos Isly picking fights with the locals ... Han and Leia are still together but that doesn't mean there weren't some rough patches .. like that star wars happy life day when Chewbaccas sister Hobacca got drunk and blew Han on the virtual chess table .. Leia still likes to put her hair in rolls and try to fit into her old white dress .. even at the ripe old age of 59 she still goes bra-less .. which is why Han likes to take long delivery trips out of town for a living .. Chewbacca went on to be a vegan millionaire after marketing the Wookie Cookie to every planet in the known universe .. he hasn't returned the Skywalker / Solo phone calls in years .. with Jabba's slave girls out of work .. Luke took pity and keeps them well paid .. until he gets bored and wants the next one .. and feeds the old slave dancer to his new rancor pet .. leia really hates when he does that so she spends a lot of time down at the bar to bum a death stick and make out with a Snaggletooth here and there .. until Han returns from another one of his month long excursions ... Hans partner is Lando .. they develop a broke back Falcon type relationship .. r2 and 3po were originally living with Luke to help around the palace .. but Luke got sick of listening their constant bleeping whirring and anal retentive commentary .. so he melted them down for coasters and door stops .. besides its much easier just to use the force ..

14. lord_eidolon

lord_eidolon Jedi Grand Master star 3

Feb 2, 2004
    This thread has more than run its course, but that won't stop people trolling for at least another 2 or 3 pages.

Cantina Bassist likes this.
  15. Yodahasgreenfeet

Nov 4, 2012
    It wasn't random . It was Clint Eastwood , who is 90 or something or looks it and still makes good films and he was telling you to get off his lawn! It just didn't translate clear enough into English. It was on topic and at the very least would make some one think about age and films when they see a 80 something year old looking Eastwood.

16. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    Who's is trolling????

Nobody's/No One's posts here really bothers me or is getting me annoyed. I find this thread to be quite, very, funny, entertaining!!!!!!!!!

17. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    Some guy said that I "make rips" at Christian Figures? What does that even mean???

18. darkchrono

May 23, 2005
    Tyranous don't try to tell me you didn't realize that you were making the pope out to be Palpatine and Jesus out to be giving that force choke one somebody.

thesevegetables likes this.
  19. Cantina Bassist

Cantina Bassist Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 5, 2012
    Don't tap the glass.

Jedi_Lover likes this.
  20. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    The pope was force choking somebody/someone, not Jesus................

Besides, I was not insulting anybody's/anyone's religion, religious beleif(s), or spirituality, or faith...... It was just a joke; meaning I was posting random pictures/and/or memes because somebody/someone else did it, so I thought that it/that would be funny if I joined in with the Memes too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    ?????????

22. darkchrono

May 23, 2005
    Ok you go ahead and keep on posting jokes like that and we will go on ahead and continue to make jokes about how you are attracted to men. Deal is a deal.

23. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    OK, fine. I will stop posting jokes/and/or/memes like that. I realize now that that kinda of stuff could/can be considered offensive, so I won't do it anymore; I just did it because other people were posting memes and I decided to do that too; I won't post memes like that anymore, I promise................

24. Yodahasgreenfeet

Nov 4, 2012
    I've been in this position before. I recommend that you don't get worked up over this thread and just leave it alone. We're not even talking about age anymore. Don't entertain things that are off topic. Trust me, they aren't even talking about age anymore they are just finding ways to get entertainment out of this thread. Don't let things get personal, just let this thread die out. Just walk away . I've been in your position, people agree with you and people disagree with you. It's all been said and done the thread has went it's course.

25. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    All I said was that certain characters were good-looking. Big deal.........

You're are probably just some internet troll who is bored and has nothing else to do. Let's agree to end all of these lame jokes right now......