main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion I am now depressed and my excitement for the trilogy has dropped a bit....

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Bleeding0range, Nov 16, 2012.

1. thesevegetables

thesevegetables Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 11, 2012
    Is calling other people trolls in non-joking forms a form of harassment?

2. Fleab88

Fleab88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 12, 2012
    Agreed. I try not to reward bad behavior with attention.

JainaSoloYJK and thesevegetables like this.
  3. Lord Tyrannus

Lord Tyrannus Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2012
    I'm am so bored with this boring thread. I'm am moving somewhere else, to a more interesting thread, where people aren't always arguing about good looks. Good Lord..........

4. El_Machete12

El_Machete12 Jedi Master star 2

Oct 30, 2012
    [​IMG]

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR likes this.
  5. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    Oh, thanks a lot for the funny memes, bro!!!!!

6. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    It's good that Luke can grow a beard. At least he could look the part. The only thing I can envision Lea in is a political role. But she also has to play the Jedi role, right? It's too bad she can't grow a beard, too.

7. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    Carrie Fisher can grow a beard.....................................................NOW!!!!!! Bearded ladies are sooooo sooo soo so ugly!!!!!!

[​IMG]

8. Yodahasgreenfeet

Yodahasgreenfeet Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2012
    I see that you're enjoying this at your own expense...

thesevegetables likes this.
  9. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    Whatever. This thread is just getting so boring. I don't care about it anymore.............

What do you mean by my own expense?? I'm am leaving this boring thread!!!!!!

10. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    LOL.

11. El_Machete12

El_Machete12 Jedi Master star 2

Oct 30, 2012
    K bye honey

Bacon164, LawJedi and thesevegetables like this.
  12. DebonaireNerd

DebonaireNerd Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 9, 2012
    The only reason you'll be disappointed is if you seem the cast as they are now and STILL expect their characters to be doing what they did in the classic trilogy. If anything, if the writing addresses the passage of time that has passed by since ROTJ then their appearances will be an asset to the story because we'll see a cast aging gracefully rather than desperately trying to reclaim a moment in their lives that is well behind them.

13. DarthHumbug

DarthHumbug Jedi Youngling

Nov 12, 2012
    Some of the people posting in this thread sound like they're maybe 12 years old?

Seriously, you can't call any of those three actors ugly. They may not be as good looking as they were 30 years ago, but who is? For their ages, they're still good looking. A good regime with some personal trainers will get them as fit as they need to be for any role they may have. Harrison Ford has always been a great looking guy. Carrie Fisher still has that twinkle in her eyes. Mark Hamill with a beard looks exactly like a grizzled Jedi Master should look.

Anyway, I don't want them doing backflips and flying snowspeeders. I want to see them seasoned and mature, wise and experienced. I want to see them mentoring the younger actors that will be the next generation characters. I want to see them regal and diplomatic, leading the New Republic in its darkest hours.

Let's all look forward to seeing our childhood heroes in Star wars again! Bring on Episode 7!

14. GeekFurious

GeekFurious Jedi Youngling

Nov 16, 2012
    Visual effects is used all the time for certain actors due to scars and such they don't want shown. Sometimes it is a choice by executives/producers, and sometimes it is in an actor's contract to "blur" problem areas around their face/body.

This is done on such a regular basis that most of you just don't realize it is widespread.... until you meet the actors face-to-face.

So looking old and ugly won't be a problem. Makeup and visual effects will fix it all. After all, they are supposed to be the age they are now.

15. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    This is clearly a sensitive subject, but to go out as far as the OP did is uncalled for IMO. People get old, it happens. Mark and Carrie clearly weren't expecting another Star Wars movie anytime soon. And Carrie has clearly demonstrated she can loose weight if she wants too, and I bet you anything if Mark really wants too, he could too.
    Besides, give Mark a beard and he looks great, old Obi-Wan style.

16. Poo-Do

Poo-Do Jedi Padawan

Nov 6, 2012
    - What an awful post. OH MY GOD PEOPLE GOT OLDER!!!! Well good thing the story is going to take place *probably* 30 years or so after Jedi. If it took place only 5 or 10 years or so after ROTJ was in theatres, i'm assuming your post about how they looked too young for the part would have been equally as bad.

By the way, here's a spoiler for you...'People age'. I know seems crazy right? But they do. I can't wait to see all three again on screen. 2015 can't get here fast enough.

17. aguywithabiggun

aguywithabiggun Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 1999
    Hell.Yes. Dont know who did that but that is sweet.

18. T-R-

T-R- Chosen One star 5

Aug 13, 2003
    [​IMG]

Episode VII: Don't F#%K with THE Jedi Master.

(current picture of Mark)

19. Yodahasgreenfeet

Nov 4, 2012
    OMG really? He looks Amazing!

T-R- likes this.
  20. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    I'd really like the original cast to reprise their roles -- they will forever be Luke, Leia and Han to me.

21. Yodahasgreenfeet

Nov 4, 2012
    [​IMG]

Found this on line thought I'd share.

22. yggdrasil311

yggdrasil311 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 7, 2004
    Peter Mayhew's vericose veins are so icky and will affect his performance as Chewie. I'll never watch VII cuz of this.

Disney crapped on my 30s for doing this. Wahhhjhjhhjj

23. Yodahasgreenfeet

Nov 4, 2012
    [​IMG]

Don't **** with the Jedi Master part two of infinity . Hamill gets the babes

[​IMG]

Ford gets his old lady...

You tell me who is the MASTA...

T-R- and thesevegetables like this.
  24. kevmp

kevmp Jedi Master star 3

May 4, 2011
    You're still trolling on here eh Yoda? You just said the F word, was It not a week or two ago you started a thread about how immoral and crude Seth Macfarlane is and he is the devil etc?

25. thesevegetables

thesevegetables Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 11, 2012
    Is the F word Ford?