main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I am Peter5158

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by peter5158, Feb 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peter5158

peter5158 Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2008
    hey guys. Im peter5158, im 26 and i love star wars. Im really addicted my friends get mad at me for talking about it so much i think that just about covers it.

2. Shaggadelic_Jedi

Shaggadelic_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2006
    Well I don't think anyone will get mad at you here for it

Welcome! I'm Shaggy..I always post in teal :p

I imagine some older welcome committee like users will be along soon enough to give you some pointers or lend some knowledge if you have any questions

:D

3. silverfighter

silverfighter Jedi Knight star 4

Apr 28, 2007
    My one friend used to be really bothered about Star Wars always being on the tip of my tongue, but she's grown used to it. [face_mischief] Welcome to the insanity.

If you need help with anything, feel free to PM me, and if I don't know the answer, I probably can find someone who does. :)

~Silverfighter

((whistles)) Trikaaa, got a newbie over here...

4. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Howdy, welcome to the boards.

Feel free to ask any questions about this place if you have any, we're all here to help. Also feel free to post around, everyone is pretty friendly and happy to chat. You'll find a lot of helpful threads to read here, so don't be shy to lurk.

Enjoy your stay!

5. MrZAP

MrZAP Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 2, 2007
    Hello, and welcome to the JC. Feel free to PM me if you need help with anything at all.:)

6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Peter5158! :)

I think your friends will be happy that you found this forum. Here you can talk about SW as much as you want and no one would start rolling eyes. ;) :p

What area are you interested most? Have you taken a look around already? Have you found some good places? Maybe you even want to meet some SW fan from your area? Then take a look at your local FanForce. ;)

Enjoy your stay! :D

7. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    Was that like a dog whistle? [face_mischief]

Welcome to the JC, peter5158. You're in good company with all the nerds around here. SW is definitely something that gets mentioned every now and then on the JC. :p

If you need any help, have questions, or just want to chat, shoot me a PM.

See you around the forums! :D

Trika

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.