main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I am sorry

Discussion in 'Archive: Portugal' started by Boba_Fett_of_Nine, Sep 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boba_Fett_of_Nine

Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2003
    I am sorrie I posted that thing about the kids. I was so overwhelmed at wanting those %^&*&^^*^ to pay I didn't think how wrong it was to post it on the board. I just wanted help.

Moderators, please delete the thread I mentioned called "please read and take action"

2. Aragornllum

Aragornllum Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2003
    Dear Bobba, Dear Mods,

I disagree with the deletion of that thread...
    I really think that is one of the most important threads that were put on this forum!
    To remind us all that, unfortunately, we don't live in a fairy-tale world, but in a cruel world where many time times injustice prevails and only the innocent pay for the crimes commited!!!!

(Just my two cents!)

3. Believe

Believe Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2001
    It is not a fairy-tale world: most people are unware, that "11th of Setember" is more that the Twin Towers attack. 30 years ago, Mr Nixon and Mr Kissinger, ordered Pinochet to take power in Chile, despite the people's will, and forced Salvador Allende to kill himself, in the name of democracy and freedom. Over 3000 people were killed or "disappeared" during the next 2 decades, under Pinochet's rule. And you know what? Nobody cares, because nobody knows. Isn't that unfair? The americans destroyed a country, inside out, and now they all think we should feel sorry for them ... for something they brought upon them.

4. NapalmKing

NapalmKing Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 22, 2002
    The world is what we make of it... Nothing more, nothing less... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.