main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC I am sorry

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Mordtat, Nov 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    This is a warning to all my friends and current associates.

I am dealing with a lot of stress as of now. I have 2 papers that are do at the end of the month. I have two tests coming up tomorrow and the next day. I also have to finish my CIS class work and not to mention I have a presentation that is due this coming up thursday right after my test.

If I get really angry at you for something small then I am sorry ahead of time... Not to mention that it is my birthday the same week that this work load is being dumped on me. Oh and did I mention that I have to take a test to make sure teaching is right for me...? Also, I have to take 3 tests for the Praxis that I have to freakin pay for. Oh and I am having to pay for a workshop that will prepair me for this test.

So this is the break down:
    I have to pass the Praxis I that has three parts costing at 40 dollars a pop.

I had to pay 25 dollars for the seminar for the Test.

Then I have the Praxis II that I must pay for that is dealing with my content area. That is around 100 dollars.

Now keep this in mind, if I fail I will have to retake and pay this again. I must pass these test in order to student teach in which I am not getting paid for. So in other words 3 months I am working and doing the job of a teacher and I am not getting paid for it while paying my college tution. Can you say Bull shiate? They ponder on why we have a shortage of teachers? Morons, I hate our country sometimes...

2. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Sorry to hear it, bro. However, I have no doubts at all that you will pass the tests with flying colors. ;)

Oh, and BTW.... Happy Birthday, bud. :D

3. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Truly the fault lies within our society... though it is a relatively small problem on the global scale. However, instead of dwelling on it... devise a way they can be paid better... preferably without raising taxes :).

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

4. ForceTheologian

ForceTheologian Jedi Master star 2

Jun 9, 2004
    Guy, I hope everything goes good for you. But, do you have a back up in case the teaching gig doesn't work out? You being a teacher would be great for the Fourth Reich and all. But, me thinking about it I am kinda woried for you, man. I mean, if you get short tempered when alot of stuff is dumpeed on you, what would happen when you are teaching? I'm sure pressure is part of the gig, and I'd hate to read in the paper about a teacher bringing an AK-47 to school to kill his students. So, in conclusion, good luck with the tests, and don't forget to take a deep breath and use the Force. All will work out in the end.

FT

5. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    I echo FT's thoughts exactly. Good luck and Happy Birthday! :)

6. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Hang in there, man. You'll be fine. :)

7. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    joyeux anniversaire!

8. Drakkor_Knightmoon

Drakkor_Knightmoon Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2004
    i think you will do just fine. and man if you wanna just "let loose" so to speak. you can on me b/c you know i dont really get mad. :) just dont hit me..

9. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    You can kick the crap out of me, Ryu-San.

10. RAVAGER

RAVAGER Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2004
    ok mordtat...i`ll talk to andre and see if i can get him to cut you a deal. i`ll get him to give you three licks for the price of two. bye the way happy birthday, and good luck on your tests.

11. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    I didnt need that image in my head. Thanks so very much. :(

12. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Don't worry; it'll all be worth it when you can lord your power over some hapless school kids. :)

Happy Birthday, and as they say here at the college, "Good luck on your testis!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.