main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I am suprised that no one...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Black_Hole, May 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black_Hole

Black_Hole Jedi Master star 4

Dec 27, 2001
    I am suprised that no one has posted a Jango Fett-Zam Wessel fic yet. These two were great in the film. I would write one myself, but I have no talent for writing (I normally get writers block the second sentence). Are there any out there? Maybe this could be a place were people could share ideas about stories about them.

2. ArnaKyle

ArnaKyle Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2000
    Just got back from seeing AotC again, and the thought crossed my mind as I was watching it, I'm definately considering writing one.

3. Mcily_Nochi

Mcily_Nochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    If you do, Arna, I might be intrigued enough to write it with you. :) *gasps of surprise from all around that Em would consider writing prequel*

4. ArnaKyle

Nov 12, 2000
    Sounds cool, Em. ;) There are a lot of good possibilities there.

5. Erin_Hart

Erin_Hart Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 20, 2002
    The comics sort of hint at a relationship (at least from what I skimmed in Waldenbooks ;)) But I haven't picked them up. The art wasn't quite up to the standard of the other Fett comic I bought. But Jango does seem to have some interesting character potential. And Zam...she's sort of mysterious so she might have a lot of story potential. And in the comics there does seem to be a bantering chemistry tween them. Very interesting *waits for the plot bunnies to attack*

6. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Actualy,I've had a plot bunny for those to in the works since I heard about the Jango/Zam comics, but now that I've seen AOTC i'm really inspired. :)

7. LadyAnakinSkywalker

LadyAnakinSkywalker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 6, 2001
    If any of you end up writing a Zam/Jango Fic, PM me. I'd be extremely intrested in reading it.

8. ArnaKyle

Nov 12, 2000
    I've always been intrigued by the bounty hunters (I've done a Jango vignette, two Boba Fett stories, and another misc. bounty hunter short), so I think writing on Zam and Jango would be a lot of fun. Without reading the comics at all, the wheels started turning during AotC of how many possibilities there were. It's an interesting prospect, and I'm sure there numerous many directions such a story could be taken in.

9. Mcily_Nochi

Mcily_Nochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    I know nothing about them except what I learned from seeing the movie once, but I think it would be fun.

10. Erin_Hart

Erin_Hart Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 20, 2002
    I'm writing some fic about Boba and going to wait till I read the novelization before considering Jango fic. Though the flanneled one ruined my plotting so my fic will have to be AU grrr

11. Syntax

Syntax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 1, 2001
    Well.. I'm not doing a Zam fic, but Jango has a cameo in a prequel-era fic I'm planning. In fact, I'll probably start a planning thread to work out some of the intricacies of the plot (which is very... "intricate" ;)).

12. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    A very intricate plot huh? Lately I've had more then enough experince with those. In my Ep3 story I seem to have to sit and plot for as long as I spend writing, its kinda complex. But of course, I think the rest of it, including diolouge up at the same time as the plot, so I just have to type it up.

Because this story is time consuming, and I already have another one going, I'm going to wait to start another fic till its done. But a Zam/Jango fic is definitly twoards the top of my list! :)

13. Golden_One

Golden_One Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2002
    I agree with LadyAnakinSkywalker; If you ever get this story going, PM me. It sounds interesting :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.