main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I Am the Chosen One

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by CrocoHaren, Nov 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrocoHaren

CrocoHaren Jedi Youngling

Nov 10, 2008
    Or, uh... Okay, so maybe I'm not. But I AM new! ;) Hi, my name is Courtney, I'm 22, live in the US, blah blah. I've loved Star Wars since I was 11 and saw the re-release in theaters back in '97. I actually grew up surrounded by Star Wars lovers (my whole family does), but for some reason I thought it was really stupid when I was younger. Glad I saw the error of my ways. Anyways, I've been obsessed with them ever since. I'm even okay with the prequels, because I love the overall story the six movies together tell. I'm more into the movies/tv show/whatever than the EU, but I'll occasionally pick a book up in my thirst for new Star Wars adventures. My favorite characters are Luke and Leia, my first and second favorite of the movies are TESB (isn't it everyone's? ;) ), and RotS. Um... Anything else worth talking about? My user name comes from those "Your Star Wars Name" generators around the web. [face_laugh] Oh, and to this day I'm still in love with John Williams's score for the movies.

I'm also into writing, and will probably eventually be posting works on the fan fiction boards. A friend and I have had our own idea of what takes place beyond Return of the Jedi that we like better than the books, and one day we'd like to get around to actually writing it. ;)

So... I think I've said enough. Hi everyone! :)

2. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    Welcome to the JC! :D

I hope you enjoy it. I love to read Fan Fiction so maybe I'll get to see some of yours. Can't wait to see you on the boards! [face_monkey]

My favorite face is the monkey. I also thought star wars was stupid before...

...But that was a long time ago in a galaxy far far away. :)

3. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Hi CrocoHaren!

Have you read any of the recent SW novels?

4. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    //sniffs air

You all smell something... new? [face_mischief]

New people smell like brownies, I think. The ones with walnuts on top and fudge in the middle.

5. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    Welcome to the boards.

6. lokust

lokust Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 30, 2008
    *Wonders* I wonder what I smell like now? Half ate brownie? [face_mischief]

Anyhoos! Welcome Aboard CrocoHaren!! Always a pleasure to see a new face.
    Have a blast!
    -Lokust

7. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    No!!!! That is not possible!:p

Anyways, welcome to the boards. :D

8. snowspeeder_gunner

snowspeeder_gunner Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2007
    Brownies? Where?

I guess we'll just have to eat you, CrocoHaren!

:pWelcome to the boards!!

9. Trika_Kenobi

Nov 4, 1999
    You're starting to get that rotting cabbage smell, a result of carrying around that ljutefisk. It is glorious!

10. CrocoHaren

CrocoHaren Jedi Youngling

Nov 10, 2008
    Thanks for the welcome, everyone. :) Although I'm not sure how I should feel about smelling like brownies... o_O To Jag4Me, I haven't ready any of the newer ones, though I do have a general idea of what happens in most of them. Anything in particular you think I'm missing out on?

11. Trika_Kenobi

Nov 4, 1999
    At least you don't smell like a turkey sammich. I'd have to permanently inhabit this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.