Chic, IL "I AM THE CO-LEC-TOR!!" (Star Wars Collecting)

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by Bosh_Talk, Oct 29, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bosh_Talk Jedi Master

star 4
    For those of you (like myself) who collect Star Wars junk, I found a picture of the new Obi-Wan Figure. It's starting again.
  2. JodoKast74 Jedi Master

star 4
    Very cool figure indeed. I, too, am a Co-lec-tor, complete with the beard, but no cape yet. And I couldn't get Lucy Lawless in a mylar bag so I had to settle for China from the WWF. :)
  3. JediLars Jedi Master

star 2
    Yes the new EPII figures look cool, however for those have not gotten one, the Tie Interceptor is at your local TRU.

JediLars
  4. JodoKast74 Jedi Master

star 4
    For those interested, Toys R Us has the 12-inch Dewback and Sandtrooper marked down to $29.99, down from $79.99. I went this morning to the TRU in Schaumburg and the store had about 20 in stock but none of them had the new price. I just grabbed one, put it through a scanner, and made off with it.
  5. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF Jedi Master

star 4
    I like the new SW look. Very cool...
  6. JediJeff13 Jedi Master

star 4
    Jodo.......running for the hills! :)
  7. JodoKast74 Jedi Master

star 4
    For those interested, Target has dropped the price on the 12" Luke and Speederbike from $49.99 to $39.99. Though it's not much of a drop, I have seen reports people have found it marked down to $29.99.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.