I am the weakest link - Goodbye!

Discussion in 'Big Brother Strikes Back' started by Oakessteve, Jun 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oakessteve Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Hello everybody! As I'm sure you're probably aware already, for most of this week and last week, I haven't been around, partly as I've had a new job, but also because of nasty computer problems, etc. Anyway, because of this, and the limited time I have online anyway, I have decided it would be best if I left the Big Brother House! Also, things got off to bad start when I lost Molly, and since then, I haven't really been able to have that much fun playing the game. Although, rather unfortunately, I've been evicted anyway, but....err...I decided to leave first, so there! Anyway, it's been fun getting to know some of you, I hope you all enjoy the rest of the game, and....erm....to use a rubbish quote from Doctor Who, "Good luck, my dears!"

Bye! :)
  2. Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus

star 7
    Steve, we'll miss you. Thanks for spending time with us. I'm sure we'll see you around! :D
  3. JediPrincessKas Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    It was really nice getting to know you, Steve! It's a shame you have to leave now, but be sure to check up on us from time to time! :)
  4. solojones Chosen One

star 9
    See you at the reunion Steve. I completely understand why you haven't been posting much, but it's a shame I didn't get to know you better. Talk to you later :)
  5. TheEmperorsHand Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    We'll miss you around here, Steve! Hope things get better for you! :)
  6. B'omarr Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Was it something I said? Was it my breath? I know, it was my flippant attitude wasn't it? :(

Sorry to see you go, Steve. You brought a lot of colour and flavour to the group. ;)
  7. Leonard_Shelby Force Ghost

star 6
    It was great getting to know you, Steve! See ya around the boards! :)
  8. JediPrincessKas Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Actually John, I think it was the milk in the pants that pushed it over the edge for him.
  9. B'omarr Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    But these are perscription pants! I need the milk to treat the skin my buttocks and keep them silky and smooth.

At least I don't have to wear those pants to cover up an embarrasing tattoo that reads "I *heart* John Stamos" (Kas).
  10. JediPrincessKas Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    [face_blush]

I like my tattoo, thank you very much!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.