main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends I Believe - NJO Tahiri/ OC viggie/Songfic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Dria_Klivian, Jun 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dria_Klivian

Dria_Klivian Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 6, 2003
    It's me again- i fell prey to plot bunnies again!

Hope you enjoy this fic!

I Believe

The song belongs to Diamond Rio, not me.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin

I feel you come back again

And it's like you haven't been gone a moment from my side

Like the tears were never cried

Like the hands of time are holding you and me

And with all my heart I'm sure we're closer than we ever were

I don't have to hear or see, I've got all the proof I need

There are more than angels watching over me

I believe, I believe

?Mind if I sit down?? The voice said, startling her out of her reverie. Tahiri blinked back the tears and shook her head no.

?I?..I was just thinking?about stuff.? she stammered.

?I know?

With those two words, Tahiri marveled, she somehow got the feeling that this woman really did know what she was feeling.

?I fell in love with my first husband when I was fifteen. He was three years older than me and we met at a stuffy debutante ball and it was like love at first sight.?

?Really? What happened next?? Tahiri asked, forgetting her reasons for sitting out here, completely enthralled by the stranger?s story.

?He didn?t live anywhere near my system and I knew that my parents would never agree to me visiting him, so I ran away from home to be with him. I ended up stowing away on the ship that was taking him to this academy he?d entered.?

?Then what happened??

?Well through some sheer blind luck, I was able to wrangle a spot there too only my greatest strengths lay in a different area than his did. In fact, I was soo good that they transferred me to the Advanced Training Program in my field. Unfortunately it was in a different system, so we were separated once more.?

?Ouch, that bites.?

?It was two years before we saw each other again. I was seventeen and he was twenty and we both had just graduated, so we did the most spontaneous thing possible?..we got married.?

?Wow, that?s so sweet!?

?It?s not over yet, see after his five-day leave, he went to go serve on his ship and I went about my duties and four months later, his ship disappeared (we found out later that they had defected). I went undercover to discover what had happened to the ship and its crew after about four-five weeks, I had tracked them down to a small out of the way planet in a mostly deserted system. We met up and he convinced me to defect as well, except I was going to work against the other side from the inside. A week later, my world turned upside down when one of my homeworlds was blown away and he was a real pillar of strength for me then. He helped me get through the pain. Two days after that, he was taken from me as well, in the first battle that really marked the turning point for the war we were fighting. He was vaped protecting his good friend and helping save a planet. He went out as a true hero. Feeling his death was like someone had gutted me emotionally, it was awful. That was also the day that I found out that I was pregnant with my beautiful daughter. The Force had really never seemed so cruel as it had that day. We had only been married for eight months and he was gone.?

?How did you deal with it??

?I threw myself into my work and into protecting my daughter.?

?It seems like it?ll never end.?

?To tell you the truth, it doesn?t ever really let up, but we slowly begin to accept it and live with it.?

?Really? When??

?It?s different for each person, but for me it happened almost eleven years after his death when I married the dense bloke that I?m married to now. Just give it time, it?ll like to sneak up on people.?

?Thanks for telling me that story, I really needed it.?

?No problem, always glad to help out a fellow Jedi. Want some more advice??

?Sure, what is it??

?Don?t purposely keep yourself from getting close to other people because you don?t want to dishonor his memory. If he real

2. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    thats great! very nice viggie DK!!! u should tell me when u write stuff.... :)

3. Dria_Klivian

Dria_Klivian Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 6, 2003
    thank you!

I'll try to remember that!

Lol
    :D
    TTFN

Dria

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.