main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I Bought Them All - the Figures, the Ships, even the LEGO! (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Sep 8, 2012.

1. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    My Star Wars haul from C2E2 this past weekend (comics signed by Skottie Young). Also got "Lords of the Sith" delivered yesterday, getting ready to start reading it now.

[​IMG]

2. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Miracles can happen - my Gentle Giant PGM Queen Amidala and Luke Skywalker mini-busts both arrived tonight! GORGEOUS!

Ewok Poet likes this.
  3. KeithyT

KeithyT Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 17, 2014
    Got the Sabine/Stormtrooper pack at last!

Argos stores in the UK currently have all Mission Series at half price (£5.49 GBP). Who'd've thought at 44 years old I would get so excited about a pink coloured doll (Action Figure!) haha! ;)

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I'll have to remember that when I'm up in town. There's an Argos there.

5. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Picked up three boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios with posters in them. Just opened one (TPM poster) and looks to have a theft type package and is not in the cereal plastic, just in the box between the two. Someone here mentioned an exclusive poster at Target?

Received Vintage Land of the Jawa's playset today. Very excited to open it. I had the base and the escape pod, but this had everything and was a good deal. Also Luke ESB Hoth card back.

Ewok Poet and Juke Skywalker like this.
  6. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Had a big batch of figures that I bought loose from Asia arrive today - I got 10 clones, 2 AOTC Tusken raiders w/ their critter, a female Tusken Raider w/ child, and Galactic Heroes Stormtrooper disguise Han & Luke.

Now I have clones for my AT-TE...If I can ever find a place to display it :p

Grievousdude and Ewok Poet like this.
  7. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Guys, guys, guys, this was released yesterday and I officially can't even. Just ordered it on eBay.

[​IMG]

8. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    OMG he's CUTE!

Ewok Poet likes this.
  9. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Got a few things at GameStop yesterday!

-Han Solo (Hoth) Funko POP figure
    -Clone Trooper Black Series 6 inch figure
    -Star Wars #4 Exclusive Variant Cover

Also found the cereal with the posters, and got A New Hope! 1 down, 5 to go!

whostheBossk likes this.
  10. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    Are those posters blind packed? You'd probably have to eat a lot of cereal to get all six [face_laugh]

11. StarWarsFreak93

Jan 20, 2015
    Yeah, unfortunately lol.

Juke Skywalker likes this.
  12. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    I was thinking of opening them and seeing what poster is inside, then return lol. I wouldn't go that far for those however.

Received Ewok Village parts including railings, chair, and stick for sacrifice pit. Also lot of figures in fantastic shape with original Kenner collector case and vintage weapons including 4-Lom, Skiff Guard, Ree Yees, Luke cloak, and Leia Endor poncho.

StarWarsFreak93 and Ewok Poet like this.
  13. vagabondarts

vagabondarts Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2015
    I got some of the new hot wheels starships. Got Slave I, Y-Wing, Hoth Snowspeeder, Millennium Falcon, and the Ghost.
    They're awesome!

Ewok Poet likes this.
  14. StarWarsFreak93

Jan 20, 2015
    So the poster I got today we Revenge Of The Sith! I admit I did open the cereal and check the poster (it's printed on the outside which film it is), but regardless I was gonna get it. Also picked up a Chewbacca shirt!

whostheBossk likes this.
  15. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Picked up the Phineas and Ferb Star Wars DVD in town today. Not really a fan of their regular series but I loved this when I saw it on Disney XD. And it was on sale for £5.99. Also got the Lego Movie (along with an included Vitruvius mini-fig) for £6.99.
    Also bought the new SW: Lords of the Sith HC at a local bookstore. Pretty good SW haul!

whostheBossk and Ewok Poet like this.
  16. Let The Wookie Win

Let The Wookie Win Jedi Youngling

Nov 26, 2014
    Got Kanan #2 yesterday :). Disappointed that I have to wait another month for the next issue

Ewok Poet likes this.
  17. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Post lady brought Insider #157 today.

Ewok Poet and StarWarsFreak93 like this.
  18. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Went to Savers tonight and picked up 4 Mighty Muggs - Got a stormtrooper, Mace Windu, Boba Fett, and Darth Maul all for about $7.5. Mace and Stormy are pretty beat up (covered in marks, not dings or anything,) Boba Fett is in the best condition. These are the first full sized ones of these that I've seen at thrift shops.

I also got 10 little Attack figure things from a game that came out a few years ago - I'm always picking random ones of those up.

I also ordered 3 SW t-shirts today - they're pretty cute they look like Powderpuff girls met Star Wars :p

19. StarWarsFreak93

Jan 20, 2015
    Received The Clone Wars season 3 on Blu-ray today, and also found a Black Series Galen Marek figure at Walgreens!

Ewok Poet and whostheBossk like this.
  20. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Amazon UK order came earlier. Amongst the items was Darth Vader and Friends by Jeffrey Brown.

I believe I read in Insider that this would be the last of his SW books. Anyone else hear this? If so, it's a shame. I've been enjoying them.

Ewok Poet likes this.
  21. StarWarsFreak93

Jan 20, 2015
    And today's poster from the cereal box is The Empire Strikes Back! So cool, now I got Episodes III, IV, and V. Just need TPM, AOTC, and ROTJ.

Ewok Poet likes this.
  22. StarWarsFreak93

Jan 20, 2015
    Too late to edit my post above, but also got:

-Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back soundtrack
    -Episode I: The Phantom Menace game for PlayStation 1
    -Princess Leia #1 Comic (GameStop exclusive cover)
    -Star Wars #3 comic

23. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    Nice pickups StarWarsFreak93, I was determined to not give up on the same poster being in my Honey Nut Cheerios and decided to let the force guide me. Sure enough, it wasn't another TPM poster, it was ROTJ. So now I know the enlarged picture on the back doesn't necessarily mean that's what's in the box. Also received vintage Darth Vader Star Destroyer view screen part, so now that ship is complete.

StarWarsFreak93 likes this.
  24. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Well I picked up several packs of Star Wars Rebels trading cards at the store last night.....so I guess I'm collecting those now (I think I have a problem).

25. StarWarsFreak93

Jan 20, 2015
    And the poster I got today was The Phantom Menace! 4 boxes so far, all different! Only need Attack of the Clones and Return of the Jedi. But I thought the odds of getting them are 3720 to 1 :p. So I ordered those two off eBay, and will have the complete set!

Also picked up a 6 inch Black Series a Obi-Wan from Walgreens!