main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I Bought Them All - the Figures, the Ships, even the LEGO! (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Sep 8, 2012.

1. SithLordKobe

SithLordKobe Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 31, 2007
    So, lots of new pick-ups since my last post... Disney Store exclusive die-cast Rey (lightsaber version), Disney Store exclusive masked Kylo Ren, Funko Pop Rey, 3.75"-scale Rey's Speeder, 6-inch Black Series Rey w. BB-8, LEGO Rey's Speeder, Disney Store exclusive die-cast Rey's Speeder, Black Series Titanium Rey's Speeder, Hallmark Itty-Bitty Rey and Kylo Ren plushies, Rey's Survival Guide book, e-books of TFA novelization and "Before the Awakening" lead-in book.

whostheBossk and cubman987 like this.
  2. DarthMak

DarthMak Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 4, 2001
    Black Series Kylo Ren and TFA Visual Dictionary

whostheBossk likes this.
  3. Darth Mikey

Darth Mikey Jedi Master star 3

Sep 7, 2015
  4. Giovs

Giovs Jedi Master star 3

Apr 29, 2013
    Pre ordered the Han Solo The Force Awakens Black series a few weeks ago, but it have not been shipped yet, I guess Hasbro's distribution for this wave is terrible.
    I've also bought the Saga Legends Han Solo Endor and Bespin Han Solo, and I'm quite surprised with the figures. Yep, they're only 5 POA but there1s something charming about then... maybe I'll pick a few more figures from Saga Legends.
    Also ordered The Force Awakens Novel and the Star Wars comics trades v. 1 and 2.

whostheBossk likes this.
  5. Giovs

Giovs Jedi Master star 3

Apr 29, 2013
    Since I was surprised by the Saga Legends Han, I've decided to order a few more.
    I got the Han and Princess Leia Mission pack, the Hera and Stormtrooper Commander pack, Kanan and Cadet Ezra Pack, the Inquisitor and also Agent Kallus.
    They're also a cheap way to make the collection a little bigger, I'm thinking about ordering the Asohka Tano and Darth Vader pack, and the Zeb and Chopper pack.

6. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Well, a pretty good day for me. My local newsagents had the second issue of the DeAgostini Star Wars Helmet Collection, which is Boba Fett. Mine now! You can see a pic here on their website. I didn't want to subscribe to this but I did want the Fett.
    And a supermarket in town had SW Cheese Strings on sale. Normally I wouldn't go near these but the one with Fett's picture on it sold me.

whostheBossk likes this.
  7. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Postman brought Insider #163 today. Nice Captain Phasma cover..

StarWarsFreak93 likes this.
  8. Giovs

Giovs Jedi Master star 3

Apr 29, 2013
    The DeAgostini helmet collection is being released here in Brazil as well. They're nice, but they're too expensive (About 49R$ each, that's something like 12U$, with the dollar strong as it is now, tough time) over here, so I stay clear from that collection and save my money for other collectibles.
    What we also have here is a nice set o Star Wars Band-Aids :p
    I got them just for fun, but didn't use then yet.
    Also, just ordered the Darth Vader and Ahsoka Tano pack, found one really cheap, couldn't pass.

9. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Got my Elite Series Kylo Ren today. Ordered it last weekend during their SW free shipping promotion. Really awesome!

10. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    The Helmet Collection goes for £4.99 each at retail in the UK. Also, for US folks, it is available there - unlike DeAg offerings like Fact Files. If you want to subscribe in the US the Customer Service number is 1-877-544-6779.

11. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Delivery person brought an Amazon UK order containing (among some books) the Disney Infinity 3.0 Boba Fett. Don't have the game - just like the look of the figure.

12. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    Picked up a vintage Power Droid at a local vintage toy store today. Only $12, with great paint and sticker. That takes me up to 55 vintage figures.

whostheBossk and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  13. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Went grocery shopping this morning and the supermarket still had a few of the Captain Phasma Travel Mugs so I picked one up. I've tried to find a pic of the exact one online but failed so far. Mug is silver and black with a head-to-knee image of Phasma.

14. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Walked up to the local garden center for wild bird food this morning. The place has a small book section - mostly kids' books and gardening/wildlife subjects. To my surprise they had a SW stand up in the kids section with a bunch of books on sale. So I got Rey's Survival Guide and Star Wars in 100 Scenes for a few pounds off on each.

15. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Delivery man just brought all 3 of the new SW: Adventures in Wild Space books from Amazon UK.

16. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    I had an Ep 7 Princess Leia Pop arrive yesterday.

17. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Picked up the "Lost Stars" book today. Found out quite a few Star Wars authors are going to be at C2E2 in few weeks so I'm hoping to get some of my books signed.

whostheBossk likes this.
  18. Giovs

Giovs Jedi Master star 3

Apr 29, 2013
    Picked up a lot of 3,75'' figures:
    Rey (Starkiller base)
    Finn (Jakku)
    General Hux
    Sarco Plank
    Zeb and chopper pack
    Obi Wan and Darth Maul pack
    Luke Skywalker (ROTJ)

whostheBossk and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  19. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Postman brought issues 97-100 of the SW Fact Files earlier today.

20. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I picked up a Walgreens Zapped 6" Darth Vader yesterday. Other than impulse purchase I don't know why, he looks weird :p

21. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    I haven't really picked anything up recently. Last thing I bought was the Kylo Unmasked Funko pop from wal-mart. I did see some new 3.75" figures. Tasu Leech and Fifth brother. I also saw two 6" flame troopers, but I passed on them. Something looks really off about that figure. I'll stick to my elite series Flametrooper.

22. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I had an ANH Leia Pop show up. I have a Boussh Leia coming soon. I'm pretty much meh about SW collecting after the frenzy of TFA.

23. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Yeah, I'm pretty burnt out personally. ESPECIALLY since I can never find anything near me. My Walgreens is years behind in exclusives, and my wal-mart never puts new product out until ALL the current stock on the shelf is depleted. It's very frustrating.

24. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Postman brought issue #145 of Cinefex Magazine today - it's the TFA issue.

whostheBossk likes this.
  25. Giovs

Giovs Jedi Master star 3

Apr 29, 2013
    Another lot of 3,75":
    Constable Zuvio
    Ello Asty
    Flametrooper
    Han and Luke in Hoth Gear Mission Pack
    Tie Pilot and Stormtrooper Mission pack

And my 6" black Series Old Han Solo is finally being shipped! Can't wait for him.

whostheBossk likes this.